Commercial HVAC Service Technician
Company: WORK WITH YOUR HANDZ
Posted on: May 29, 2023
WE ARE HIRING -COMMERCIAL HVAC SERVICE TECHNICIANS!!UNCAPPED
COMMISSION!!In business for over 10 years, we have become the
largest HVAC contracting company in Butte County and surrounding
areas. We are constantly expanding and need -exceptional
-Commercial -HVAC -Service Technicians to support this growth. -
The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of HVAC service experience,
will conduct service calls and diagnose/repair commercial
refrigeration systems. -*You must have at least 10+ years as an
HVAC Service Technician - no exceptions! -WHAT CAN WE DO FOR
- Provide stability -
- Competitive -Pay
- Continual training with our on-site trainer -
- Opportunity for job growth within the company
- Team events
- Company Picnic
- Holiday parties
- Company vehicle
- Year-round work
- Team breakfasts and lunches - - -BENEFITS:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental -Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company events
- On-Site and Off-Site trainings
- iPad and cell phone
- Take Home Vehicle -
- Pay ranges $25 - $35/hour plus commission! -Responsibilities of
Commerical HVAC Service Technician:
- Installing, maintaining, and repairing HVAC systems in
commercial buildings, including heating, cooling, ventilation, and
- Inspecting and testing HVAC systems to identify problems and
determine the best course of action for repairs.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing complex HVAC issues and
determining the best solutions to resolve them.
- Repairing or replacing defective parts, such as compressors,
motors, and belts.
- Cleaning and adjusting system components, including ducts,
filters, and thermostats.
- Performing regular maintenance on HVAC systems to ensure they
operate efficiently and safely.
- Providing excellent customer service, communicating with
clients about the status of their HVAC systems and making
recommendations for upgrades or repairs.
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends and technologies,
attending training sessions and workshops to enhance skills and
knowledge. -Ensuring compliance with safety regulations and
- Keeping accurate records of all work performed, including parts
used, labor hours, and service reports. -Requirements for the
Commercial HVAC Technician:
- 10+ years of experience in HVAC Service Required
- Commercial HVAC Service Preferred -
- Universal EPA required
- NATE Certification a plus!
- Ability to be part of a women-led department, including able to
take direction from and respect woman supervisor/manager -
- Exceptional communication skills
- Must be reliable and dependable -
- Ability to read electrical schematics and mechanical blueprints
- -All qualified candidates will receive consideration for
employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against
based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other
protected category. We are an equal-opportunity employer.
Pre-employment background check is required to be considered for
Keywords: WORK WITH YOUR HANDZ, Chico , Commercial HVAC Service Technician, Engineering , Magalia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...