Associate Civil Engineer
Posted on: November 1, 2019
NorthStar is looking for an Associate Civil Engineer to join our
team. The ideal candidate is someone that wants to live in the
North State and is attracted to a values-driven organization that
places the collective priorities and needs of the team ahead of the
individual. Therefore, cooperative behavior is a must, as is
commitment, reliability, and initiative. We are looking for
candidates who value community engagement, superior client service,
and a lifetime of learning, with the opportunity for advancement in
a challenging and professional work environment.Position
ResponsibilitiesCandidate must have civil design experience with a
variety of commercial, residential and municipal projects and
varying levels of plan development including land development,
design, and project management responsibilities. Detailed
- Assist through all phases of civil design projects, including,
but not limited to, grading, storm drain design, site layout,
correspondence with agencies, plan checkers, contractors, and
- Work with in-house team (architect, structural designer,
environmental permitting, and planner) in preparation of plan
- Interpret and apply appropriate codes and regulations.
- Research proposed construction techniques, materials, products,
- Prepare engineering reports and construction (working)
drawings, details and documents including SWPPP.
- In coordination with in-house experts, prepare erosion control
plans and documents.
- Will have Project Management and staff mentoring
responsibilities.Minimum Job Requirements
- A minimum of 5 years' design experience in the preparation of
civil design plans, details, and specifications for commercial,
multifamily and/or municipal facilities, including street
improvements, utilities, and site grading.
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering and P.E. license.
- Design experience with AutoCAD-Civil 3D.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites including Outlook, Excel
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, and strong
attention to detail.
- Ability to provide details on a minimum of 3 design projects
that you have worked on that have been constructed.
- Possession of a valid California Driver's License and clean DMV
Keywords: NorthStar, Chico , Associate Civil Engineer, Engineering , Chico, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!