Mall Facilities Manager
Company: Ethan Conrad Properties Inc
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Ethan Conrad Properties, Inc. is one of the largest and the
fastest growing Commercial Real Estate Companies in Sacramento, CA.
With over 8.6MM square feet, over 150 properties, and over 250
buildings, valued at $1.3 billion dollars. ECP has had an Annual
Growth of over 20% for the past 10 years and anticipates continued
growth of 20% annually, creating more job opportunities internally
and externally. ECP is a World Class Company. The Facilities
Manager will have overall accountability for the operations of the
assigned properties and will operate the centers in accordance with
ECP policies and standards with the goal of improved profitability.
The Facilities Manager will have thorough understanding of
mechanical systems, construction practices, and preventative
maintenance and government regulations as it impacts commercial
real estate operations. This position requires a comprehensive
understanding of operating best practices and implications to
short- and long-term financial performance. The Facilities Manager
administers the physical operations of the center, oversees general
and preventative property maintenance, construction coordination,
public safety, housekeeping, and other services which may or may
not be contracted. This position is also responsible for
forecasting property expenses, managing capital projects, preparing
operational reports, managing physical risks, assisting with
specialty leasing and marketing programs and events and identifying
and resolving Human Resources issues under the direction of the GM
and consistent with ECP policies. This position will focus on fine
tuning operational methods for the center with the overall goal of
improving NOI (Net Operating Income) performance for the
property.This position is responsible for:
- Supervise ECP maintenance employees to ensure maximum
performance and compliance with ECP policy and procedure with tools
and guidance as provided by ECP.
- Identify and resolve Human Resources issues in conjunction with
the GM and VP of HR.
- Operate effective general and preventative maintenance
programs, by implementing and integrating Yardi, the computerized
maintenance management software, into daily operations of the
entire mall team.
- Supervise and administer all tenant and landlord
- Direct and manage center supplies stream and services provided
- Prepare, monitor, and manage center expenses for capital, CAM
and utilities to support the annual business plan and budget, and
periodic forecasts and reports.
- Interface with Avid Exchange and the Accounts Payable team to
ensure accurate timely payment of maintenance and capital
- Identify and manage capital projects
- Conduct operational audits for safety, standards, and
- Provide timely response to reporting and information requests
from regional, corporate and/or owner's representatives.
- Assist in events, promotions, specialty leasing, activations,
and media activities.
- Administer all state, federal and local requirements, with
support from ECP.
- Proactively manage risk by enforcing contracts, maintaining
accurate up to date COIS (certificates of insurance) and
documentation files, and always subscribing to ECP operating
- Oversee the waste management and recycling contract and tenant
- Proactively communicate with tenants and respond promptly to
all tenant inquiry.
- Maintain the fire and life safety systems according to code and
in a manner to protect all building occupants.
- Liaise and build relationships with city and state inspectors,
building departments and fire inspectors.
- Oversee operations administration by bidding and contracting
for supplies and services as provided in ECP policies.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the
organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities
include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning,
assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding
and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving
problems. Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work
independently or within a team.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of job systems and processes and the ability to
implement new processes or improve existing processes.
- Detail oriented, self-starter, strong organizational and
analytical skills, able to handle multiple projects at any given
time, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize tasks and work well under
- Work a variety of shifts from time to time
- Support emergency response needs 24 hours per day/7 days per
- Working knowledge of computer software and peripherals with
proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Required:
- Bachelor's degree or 1-2 years related experience and/or
training; or equivalent combination of education and
- Valid driver's license
Keywords: Ethan Conrad Properties Inc, Chico , Mall Facilities Manager, Executive , Chico, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!