Psychiatry Medical Director Physician
Company: Merritt Hawkins
Posted on: February 9, 2019
Medical Director opening in Chico, California. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job Description & Requirements
Psychiatry Medical Director Physician in California
Join a premier--psychiatric health--organization in Northern California seeking a Medical Director to manage department programs.--With a 16-bed, 24-hour acute non-medical facility, the facility provides a safe environment for voluntary and involuntary clients needing acute care for mental illness to receive support and treatment. Work within a collegial environment and along-side a tight-knit team and--staff that works endlessly towards returning the individual to the best possible existence within the community at the least restrictive level of care.
- Engage with partners in a potential rural residency program
- Participate in County Behavioral Health Directors Medical Services Committee representing the county at the state level
- Provide in-service trainings for staff
- Coordinate integrated mental health and substance use services
- X Waiver--for Suboxone treatment desired
- Participate in ongoing EHR updating related to physician and nursing activities
- 50/50 administrative and outpatient dutiesPackage:
- $300,000 base salary
- Generous health benefits package, relocation assistance, vacation time, and car allowance
- Phenomenal retirement plan--through the countyLive in a community well known for affordable living and that offers a wide variety of outdoor activities in scenic surroundings. Also having a--desirable location within days drive to Bay Area, South Lake Tahoe, and popular National Forests, this area--is a bike-friendly, environmentally conscious place to live and make a difference in the community, which makes it a great place to live and work.
- This medium-sized community provides all of your basic amenities with major metropolitan access to Sacramento
- Sunny weather and 72--degrees--throughout the year--
- Take a trip through California wine country--
- Professional baseball and soccer add excitement to summer nights
- Golfing, shopping, stargazing, music, art galleries, and--museums
- Pristine mountain lakes and rivers provide exceptional mountain biking, rock climbing, hiking, boating,--fishing, and hunting
- Excellent school options for your children with both public and private schools
- Easy access to a metro area international airport
- Less than 15 minutes from a major university
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.-- We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Psychiatrist, Psychiatry, Mental Illness, Physician, Healthcare, Mental Health, Medication, Medical, Doctor, Md Keyphrases: health administration jobs, medical director jobs, hospital administration jobs, hospital administrative jobs, healthcare administration jobs, administration jobs, healthcare administrator jobs, medical administration jobs, chief medical officer jobs, medical director position jobs, associate medical director jobs, medical administrative jobs, healthcare ceo jobs, medical ceo jobs, executive director jobs
Keywords: Merritt Hawkins, Chico , Psychiatry Medical Director Physician, Executive , Chico, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!