Retail Branch Manager , North Chico, CA
Company: Mechanics Bank
Posted on: October 10, 2019
Retail Branch Manager , North Chico, CA
Mechanics Bank is looking for a Branch Manager to head our North
Chico, CA Branch.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to lead and manage
staff, foster a positive environment and esnure customer
satisfaction and proper branch operations. This is a hands on
approach and will be implementing strategies that will increase the
What you will do:
* Exercises executive and administrative direction over the office,
ensuring compliance and a high level of customer service.
* Oversees the operations of the office, directing and developing
subordinates who are providing the full range of deposit and credit
* Retains and expands relationships with existing customers and
promotes and develops and new business. Represents the Bank in the
* Extends a wide variety of credit options to consumers and
* Manages the sale of Bank products and services in the retail
* Determines sales goals, and provides direction and guidance to
the Financial Service Manager/Financial Services Officers and
Representatives in the achievement of those goals.
* Personally sells Bank products and services to small businesses
* Manages retail office operations, identifies and analyzes
operating issues, and solves operational issues.
* Provides direction and guidance to the Customer Services Manager
and Financial Services Manager.
* Ensures that established policy and procedures are followed.
* Responsible for overall office operational quality and
* Manages Office FTE for maximum efficiency and positive client
* Assesses the small business market potential of the office, and
determines effective means to outreach to those businesses. Plans,
implements, and monitors a business development strategy for office
employees to meet business development goals.
* Manages and provides leadership to direct and indirect
subordinate staff, including hiring, performance appraisals,
promotions and salary increases, coaching, training, and
development, and disciplinary actions up to and including
* Ensures that compliance training and standards are met.
* Conducts short range planning, scheduling, and coordinating.
* Establishes and maintains relationships with influential
community leaders and achieves a significant presence of the Bank
in the community.
* Promotes the Bank in the community by recommending marketing
strategies and corporate giving.
* Identifies and communicates potential delivery of service
improvements to senior management to enhance business development
and service quality to customers.
* Collaborates with internal and external business partners to meet
the financial needs of the Bank s clients.
* Provides feedback to senior management on client opinions
regarding competitors product and pricing practices.
Who you are:
* Leadership ability to direct and guide subordinate staff in the
achievement of established goals. Develops a vision and strategy to
meet those goals.
* Comprehensive knowledge of standard banking services and products
and banking internal operating policies and procedures.
* Knowledge of small business and consumer credit principles and
* A basic understanding of current financial markets and
* Subject-matter expert with regards to small business structures,
operational requirements, regulatory, and financial issues.
* The ability to analyze and apply the consumer and small business
banking needs with specific Bank services and products.
* Ability to sell the Bank s services and products.
* Ability to communicate effectively with clients and staff from a
variety of backgrounds.
* Ability to motivate subordinates to provide excellent customer
service, demonstrate initiative, and achieve results.
* Knowledge of current applicable Federal and state banking
Certifications, Licensing, and other special qualifications:
* May require Notary certification, depending on assigned office or
* This position has been identified under the Secure and Fair
Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act which requires registration
as a mortgage loan originator (MLO).
* Mechanics Bank is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin,
age, genetic information, veteran status, or on the basis of
disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or other bases
prohibited by applicable law.
Keywords: Mechanics Bank, Chico , Retail Branch Manager , North Chico, CA, Executive , Chico, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!