Physician for Onsite Clinic in Chico/Oroville (Physician #)
Posted on: February 12, 2020
Hours per week: 20-40 Healthstat is a leading provider of on-site
primary care, high health risk intervention, chronic condition
management and occupational medical care services in employer
facilities. Through on-site centers, preventative care, wellness
programs and comprehensive reporting, Healthstat alleviates a
corporation's rising cost of healthcare by improving the health of
its employees and dependents. Healthstat currently manages more
than 300 clinics nationwide serving over 200,000 participants.
Healthstat's professional providers aid employees with reaching
personal health improvement goals. Our positions offer a unique
opportunity to be directly involved with improving employee health
with a singular commitment to wellness.
Healthstat is seeking a qualified Board Certified Family Practice
Physician looking to be an integral part of our culture where
people come first, and we strive to make a difference. Personal
health is our priority!! Our clinics generate healthy and happy
employees! Purpose: Healthstat's professional providers aid
employees with reaching personal health improvement goals. Our
providers develop individual healthcare plans to lower health
risks. Our providers diagnose and treat chronic diseases as well as
acute and episodic occurrences. Essential Functions:---
- Serves as supervising physician of mid-level providers located
on site, with specific duties detailed in collaborative practice
- Diagnose and treat chronic diseases and acute/episodic
occurrences utilizing the Trans Theoretical Model of Behavior
Change for patients ages 2 and up.
- Performs physical examinations and preventive health measures
within prescribed guidelines.
- Orders, interprets, and evaluates diagnostic tests to identify
and assess patient's clinical problems and health care needs.
- Records physical findings, and formulates plan and prognosis,
based on patient's condition.
- Submits health care plan and goals of individual patients for
periodic review and evaluation by supervising Physician.
- Prescribes or recommends drugs or other forms of treatment such
as physical therapy, inhalation therapy, or related therapeutic
- Accomplishes periodic on-site clinic audits as outlined by
- Board Certification in one of the following medical
specialties: Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Internal
Medicine/Pediatrics, Occupational Medicine (when required),
Pediatrics (when required). Board Certification in Emergency
Medicine will be considered if the following requirement is met: at
minimum of two years of experience practicing in a continuity
- Must possess a current and unrestricted license to practice
medicine as a physician in the appropriate state
- Must be proficient in the use of an electronic medical record;
experience with eClinicalWorks is a plus
- Must meet all state requirements and be licensed in good
standing to practice medicine All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry,
national origin, place of birth, age, marital status, or handicap.
Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family
practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: Healthstat, Chico , Physician for Onsite Clinic in Chico/Oroville (Physician #), Healthcare , Chico, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!