Northern California Critical Care Intensivist
Company: Enloe Medical Center
Posted on: November 14, 2021
Internal Medicine-Critical Care opening in Chico, California.
This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
Enloe Medical Center, a level II Trauma Center located in beautiful
Northern California, is looking for a full-time Board
Certified/Board Eligible Internal Medicine/Critical Care or
Pulmonary/Critical Care Physician to join our Intensivist team.
About the Practice:
- 5-day on, 5 day off schedule
- Coverage of 12-bed ICU and consultative services of 12-bed
- Daily multi-disciplinary rounds
- Compensation involves a daily stipend
- Health insurance for members (and families)
- Medical malpractice insurance and annual CME allowance
- Relocation expenses provided.
- 401(k) program. Partnership eligibility at one year with no
- IM/CC, Pulm/CC or Surg/CC
- Board-Certified in Critical Care required
Enloe Medical offers a full continuum of health services ranging
from preventative education and outpatient services to acute care,
behavioral health, inpatient rehabilitation and home health and
hospice services. Serving more than 400,000 residents in a
six-county region in Northern California, we provide quality,
compassionate, cost-effective care to our patients. Enloe Medical
Center is the largest medical center in the region, and is the only
acute care facility in a city with a metropolitan population of
over 100,000 people.
To learn more about our hospital and the City of Chico please check
out the following resources:
Keyphrases: internal medicine jobs, critical care jobs, internal
medicine critical care jobs
Keywords: Enloe Medical Center, Chico , Northern California Critical Care Intensivist, Healthcare , Chico, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!