Travel Registered Nurse RN Emergency Room ER
Company: OneStaff Medical
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Emergency Nurses treat patients in emergency situations where
they're experiencing trauma or injury. These nurses quickly
recognize life-threatening problems and are trained to help solve
them on the spot. They can work in hospital emergency rooms,
ambulances, helicopters, urgent care centers, sports arenas, and
more. As an Emergency Nurse, you'll treat a variety of conditions
from sore throats to heart attacks for patients of all ages and
- Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in
specialty area applying for.
- Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to
- Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS,
ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff
Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours
- Licensure Reimbursement
- 24/7 Personal Contact
Keywords: OneStaff Medical, Chico , Travel Registered Nurse RN Emergency Room ER, Healthcare , Gridley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!