Company: Lilliput a part of Wayfinder Family Services
Posted on: January 16, 2022
SOCIAL WORKER - POST ADOPTION SERVICESWe are currently seeking a
part-time SOCIAL WORKER for our Post Adoption Services Program.
You: Helping give children stability and safety.You: Providing
support to families that need your help.We: Are looking for
YOU.This part-time will serve Butte County out of our Chico
SOCIAL WORKER - How You Will HelpIn this role as a SOCIAL WORKER,
you will assist families and children by providing education and
- Help stabilize children who have been adopted.
- Educate families so they understand and can navigate adoption
- Identify when resources are needed and assist with coordinating
and obtaining resources.
- Provide psychosocial support groups to adults and teens.
- Collaborate with county social workers and other community
- Respond to and support families during crisis situations.
- Plan and implement trainings, and family events.Job
QualificationsSOCIAL WORKER - You Must Have
- MSW (Master of Social Work) degree (Required)
- Knowledge of adoptions and trauma informed care
- Strong time management skills including the ability to
multitask, organize and prioritize
- An alignment with the mission of our Organization that children
belong in loving, stable and lifelong families
- Strong interpersonal skills to engage and establish rapport and
trust with families, including multi-generational families in
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Familiarity with resources in the North State (Butte County)
and the ability to hold in person events, trainings and support
groups when needed.SOCIAL WORKER - You Might Have (Desired, Not
- Bilingual (Spanish)
- Prior experience in child welfareYou must meet all health
screening, drug testing and background investigation clearances, as
well as possess a valid driver's license, insurance and have an
acceptable DMV record and reliable transportation.Must be fully
vaccinated for Covid-19 (exemptions or accommodations will be
considered for medical reasons or religious belief/practice).
Lilliput will consider candidates who can present evidence of
completion of a one-dose vaccine regimen or first dose of a
two-dose vaccine and proof of appointment for second-dose vaccine
regime on or before employment start date.In order to accommodate
the schedules of some families, this position may require
availability in evenings and weekends and some flexibility on
schedule changes.LEARN ABOUT LILLIPUT A PART OF WAYFINDER FAMILY
SERVICESLilliput a part of Wayfinder Family Services is Northern
California's premier domestic Child Adoption, Kinship and Placement
Organization, serving families from approximately 30 counties. Last
year alone, we successfully found lifelong homes for more than 500
children. Wayfinder is an inclusive Equal Opportunity Employer that
considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity,
sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran
Since Lilliput opened our doors in 1980, we have helped over 9,500
children in foster care find their life long
families.Headquarters:8391 Auburn Blvd
Citrus Heights, CA 95610Lilliput a part of Wayfinder Family
Services has achieved accreditation through the Council on
Accreditation (COA). This means our programs, services,
administration, and management have been rigorously evaluated and
meet best practice standards.
Visit us on the webhttps://www.lilliput.org/
Keywords: Lilliput a part of Wayfinder Family Services, Chico , Social Worker, Healthcare , Chico, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!