Company: Northstate Cardiology Conslnts
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Well-respected, established private practice is -looking for a
full-time Board Certified/Board Eligible Interventional
Cardiologist to join our team. ABOUT THE PRACTICE:
- Well-established group of 2 highly experienced Board-Certified
Cardiologists in private practice active over 30 years.
Traditionally a 5-physician cardiology group, recent loss of 3
providers due to retirement and mortality.
- Modern, spacious office near Level II Trauma medical
- Noninvasive laboratory that includes cardiac echo and nuclear
services as well as peripheral vascular imaging.
- Staff of 30 employees, which includes a Nurse Practitioner and
2 Physician Assistants.
- Strong regional presence with satellite offices and clinics in
outlying communities as well as an extensive referral base.
- Partnership track at one year with nominal buy-in.
- Initial salary includes receipts-based compensation that treats
each cardiologist equitably, with an additional salary guarantee
from hospital support.
- All licensing fees and malpractice insurance are covered.
- Established 401k plan with self-directed investing and access
to the group's health insurance coverage.
- Active hospital arrangement with paid call coverage, STEMI and
- 2-year additional hospital financial support as well as a
generous stipend for moving expenses.QUALIFICATIONS:
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Interventional Invasive
- Possess or be eligible for California State License.
- Looking for someone with strong clinical skills and training
including nuclear cardiology.
Keywords: Northstate Cardiology Conslnts, Chico , Interventional Cardiologist, Healthcare , Chico, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!