Physician / Family Practice / California / Locum or Permanent / Family Medicine Physician opening
Company: Britt Medical Search
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine Physician to join our
- Join 6 other Family Medicine physicians in Rural Health Clinic
in beautiful NE Sierra Mountains
- 25-bed critical access hospital
- Physicians work 3 - 4 days per week in RHC
- Call is 1:6 weeks
- Clinic patients per day = 18 - 20
- Inpatient census average = 4
- Transitional Care average = 2
- Great specialist support both on-site and remote
- 24/7 physician-staffed ED
- Advance Practice Providers in RHC
- Independent Contractor or Employment models available
- First-year guarantee
- Full medical/dental/vision
- Relocation and loan repayment available.
The community is located in a picturesque mountain valley,
surrounded by the Plumas National Forest. Residents enjoy a
four-season climate and easy access to outdoor activities of every
kind. Other charming characteristics include a quaint main street,
historic movie theatre, active arts community, thriving junior
college, live music festivals, county fair and farmer's market.
Larger communities of Chico, CA and Reno, NV are within an hour and
a half drive. Affordable housing options range from well-preserved
historic to newly built homes as well as larger properties, all
within minutes of the hospital.
Rugged canyons, crystal clear lakes, grassy meadows, trout-filled
streams, fresh pine forests and brilliant star-filled skies—they
all await you in beautiful Plumas County. Plumas County boasts more
than 100 lakes, 1,000 miles of rivers and streams and over a
million acres of national forest.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC220271 and email address to
636-628-2412.Search all of our provider opportunities here:
Keywords: Britt Medical Search, Chico , Physician / Family Practice / California / Locum or Permanent / Family Medicine Physician opening, Healthcare , Quincy, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!