Physician / Family Practice / California / Permane
Company: Britt Medical Search
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Health professional shortage area seeks BE/BC primary care
providers to join hospital-based practices, approximately 40-hour
weeks, no holidays, no weekends, no call, laboratory, imaging,
therapies, and most subspecialties available on site; attractive
- The practice is a hospital-based practice with the business
aspect of the practice operated by Hospital and the physician's
sole responsibility is the practice of medicine, letting you focus
on what you do best.
- The physician is an independent contractor and not employed,
1099 vs W2, compensation is market.
- Hospital is in the midst of a building project adding a
five-story tower that include ambulatory care services, intensive
care unit, labor and delivery center, and two floors for
medical/surgical units. The overall project will double the square
footage of the current hospital and increase beds from 133 to 211
with scheduled completion November of 2022.
- Patient service population approximately 75,000 -
80,000Compensation & Benefits:
- Business aspects such as marketing, equipment, office personnel
and office cost
- Relocation Fees
- Paid Vacation
- Competitive benefit package includes health, dental, vision and
loan repayment assistance.The Community:One of Northern
California's Best Kept Secrets We are situated in the upper
Sacramento Valley at the base of the Sierra Nevada foothills,
alongside the Feather River, and adjacent to Lake Oroville the
third largest lake in the state. It is the cou
Keywords: Britt Medical Search, Chico , Physician / Family Practice / California / Permane, Healthcare , Oroville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!