Primary Care Physician opening in northern CA in NE Sierra Mountains
Company: Britt Medical Search
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine Physician to join our team at
our rural health clinic in Northeastern California.
- Join 6 other Family Medicine physicians in Rural Health Clinic
in beautiful NE Sierra Mountains
- Staff support is NAs, MAs, LVNs, RNs, 4+ NPs and PAs, two
- 25-bed critical access hospital
- Call is 1:6 weeks
- Clinic patients per day =
- Inpatient census average = 4
- Transitional Care average = 2
- Great specialist support both on-site and remote
- 24/7 physician-staffed ED
- Advance Practice Providers in RHC
- Independent Contractor or Employment models available
- First-year guarantee
- Full medical/dental/vision
- Relocation and loan repayment available. The community is
located in a picturesque mountain valley, surrounded by the Plumas
National Forest. Residents enjoy a four-season climate and easy
access to outdoor activities of every kind. Other charming
characteristics include a quaint main street, historic movie
theatre, active arts community, thriving junior college, live music
festivals, county fair and farmer s market. Larger communities of
Chico, CA and Reno, NV are within an hour and a half drive.
Affordable housing options range from well-preserved historic to
newly built homes as well as larger properties, all within minutes
of the hospital. Rugged canyons, crystal clear lakes, grassy
meadows, trout-filled streams, fresh pine forests and brilliant
star-filled skies they all await you in beautiful Plumas County.
Plumas County boasts more than 100 lakes, 1,000 miles of rivers and
streams and over a million acres of national forest. APPLY NOW or
TEXT Job and email address to .
Search all of our provider opportunities here:
Keywords: Britt Medical Search, Chico , Primary Care Physician opening in northern CA in NE Sierra Mountains, Healthcare , Quincy, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...