Emergency Medicine Physician Position in North Central California
Posted on: November 17, 2023
This opportunity is in Oroville, situated on the banks of the
Feather River, where it flows out of the Sierra Nevada onto the
flat floor of the California Central Valley. It is 65 miles north
of Sacramento and is considered the gateway to the Lake Oroville
and Feather River recreational areas. Oroville offers some of Butte
County and Northern California's greatest recreational
opportunities. At CompHealth, we can match you with the right job.
Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams
comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a
difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare
communities they serve. Contact Kimberly Constantin .
- Independent contractor/1099 with health benefits
- 12-hour shifts; 4 days on and 8 days off
- Average 10 shifts per month; 4 blocks of days and then 4 blocks
- 25k annual volume; $320 per hour
- Designated scribe and APP on duty during entire shift
- 2024 emergency medicine residents are welcome to apply
- Stroke receiving center
- 65 miles to Sacramento, 93 miles to Reno, and 129 miles to
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- Our services are free for you
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detailRanges shown
should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors
including the critical need of the position, your overall
experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please
reach out to your consultant for more information.
Keywords: CompHealth, Chico , Emergency Medicine Physician Position in North Central California, Healthcare , Oroville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!