Oncology Physician's Assistant needed for Breast Care Services - Northern California
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Oncology Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner needed for
Breast Care Services. Bilingual in Spanish a major plus! This is a
full time, perm placement role working in an outpatient setting.
Client is offering a competitive pay, $5k sign on with no
commitment, negotiable relocation and possible student loan
forgiveness. Beautiful community located an hour and a half north
of Sacramento. In our 40+ years of experience here at CompHealth,
we support you throughout the entire interview process, including
scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel
arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and
ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly
in front of the decision-maker, hence skipping the long online
application process. To apply, please contact Robert Cordero at /.
Please reference JOB-
- Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
- Relevant experience preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish a major plus
- Outpatient setting
- Competitive pay + comprehensive benefits
- $5,000 Sign On + Relocation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detailRanges shown
should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors
including the critical need of the position, your overall
experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please
reach out to your consultant for more information.
Keywords: CompHealth, Chico , Oncology Physician's Assistant needed for Breast Care Services - Northern California, Healthcare , Chico, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!