Psychiatric Mental Health NP
Company: CHE Senior Psychological Services
Posted on: September 12, 2018
CHE Psychological Services is seeking full-time of part-time Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioners for our Santa Cruz, CA region and surrounding areas. CHE Psychological services provides psychiatric services to residents in long-term care settings - primarily skilled nursing facilities, rehabilitation centers, and assisted living residences.
As we continue to grow, we are always seeking skilled professionals of the highest caliber of competence and integrity that share our commitment to providing state-of-the-art psychiatric services. We have a variety of opportunities available in long-term care facilities and rehabilitation centers throughout California.
Our collaborative approach as well as our training and professional development opportunities makes CHE Psychological Services a great place to build a challenging and rewarding career.
As a member of our team you will enjoy:
Competitive Remuneration Package
Training & Supervision
Electronic Documentation (EMR)
Flexible Work Schedule
Full-Time and Part-Time Options
No On-Call, Nights, or Weekends
You will be joining:
A team of colleagues, Psychologists, Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioners, Psychiatrists, Licensed Clinical Social Workers as well as Clinical Leaders who are committed to clinical excellence, compassionate care, and professional integrity; a company that welcomes your participation in a 'collaborative' approach to the integration of psychiatric services in multidisciplinary settings; and a professional organization that provides individualized training, ongoing clinical supervision, and professional development workshops in all of our service domains.
Our Nurse Practitioners assess, plan, evaluate, implement and coordinate care of psychiatric patients, including medication management, education and support for patients.
--- Assess patient's mental and physical status based on symptoms.
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary team members, including psychiatrists, psychologists, or nursing staff, to develop, implement, or evaluate treatment plans.
- Consult with psychiatrists or other professionals when unusual or complex cases are encountered.
- Develop and implement treatment plans.
- Distinguish between physiologically and psychologically based disorders and diagnose appropriately.
- Prescribe appropriate medications for physical and mental health issues. Will plan and institute a course of treatment demonstrating knowledge of drug action, interaction, and reactions. Prescribe or recommend controlled medications according to existing core privileges.
MSN-Psychiatric/Mental Health, ANCC Certification. Psychotropic medication management experience, and DEA. Family Nurse Practitioners with 3-5 years of experience will be considered. Preferred Psych certification.
Keywords: CHE Senior Psychological Services, Chico , Psychiatric Mental Health NP, Healthcare , Chico, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!