Physician in Chico, CA at Healthstat, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2019
Hours per week: 40
Healthstat is a leading provider of on-site primary care, high
health risk intervention, chronic condition management and
occupational medical care services in employer facilities. Through
on-site centers, preventative care, wellness programs and
comprehensive reporting, Healthstat alleviates a corporation's
rising cost of healthcare by improving the health of its employees
and dependents. Healthstat currently manages more than 300 clinics
nationwide serving over 200,000 participants.
Healthstat's professional providers aid employees with reaching
personal health improvement goals.--- Our positions offer a unique
opportunity to be directly involved with improving employee health
with a singular commitment to wellness.
Healthstat is seeking a qualified Board Certified Family Practice
Physician looking to be an integral part of our culture where
people come first, and we strive to make a difference.--- Personal
health is our priority!!--- Our clinics generate healthy and
- To deliver primary care, disease management and preventative
health services to employees of contracted Client Company.
Occupational Medicine and Workers Comp may be required services
depending on Client Company.
- To serve as a trusted, respected and knowledgeable resource of
clinical expertise, information, and leadership to members of the
Healthstat, Inc. clinical team assigned to specified company(-ies)
in the delivery and provision of quality medical care and
- To effectively interact with Healthstat, Inc. Corporate Clinic
Operations Department and other Corporate areas as necessary (e.g.,
Client Services) to ensure availability and provision of quality
medical care services to assure fulfillment of the
Employer/Healthstat, Inc. contract.
- To provide medical oversight and direction of the Healthstat,
Inc. chronic condition management outreach program for Healthstat,
- Dispense medications from on-site dispensary (if
- Work cooperatively with Corporate Client Services and Clinic
Operations to ensure seamless provision of support to the on-site
- Ability to deliver care to patients at selected Healthstat,
Inc. clinic locations;
- Perform periodic on-site clinic audits as outlined by
- Act as a resource for establishment of a provider relations
program to facilitate consistent and effective interaction and
communication with Physicians, Mid-level practitioners, and Medical
- Act as a resource for monitoring State Medical Practice
Regulations for Supervising Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, and
Physician Assistants in on-site clinics, continuously assuring that
all state regulations/requirements are satisfied.
- Act as a resource for providing information and feedback to
Corporate Healthstat, Inc. Clinic Operations regarding on-going
clinic operations, client issues and concerns, and medical team
- Act as a resource to the CIO in development, implementation,
revision, and monitoring of the electronic medical record
- Serve as a general resource regarding all matters related to
clinic and medical operations.
- To serve as a supervising physician of mid-level practitioners
also working at the physicians location, with specific duties
detailed in a collaborative practice agreement.
- Efficiently and satisfactorily carry out other duties as
assigned or required.
Job RequirementsEssential Physical/Environmental Demands:
- Ability to sit at desk in office location
- Ability to travel to other clinical locations as necessary
- Ability to use a personal computer
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate by speech and to
hear clearly in person and by telephone
- Ability to travel to and from client and vendor sites as
- Ability to travel commercially by common carrier as
- Ability to occasionally lift/carry up to 20 (twenty) pounds for
- Ability to work in climate-controlled office environment
- Ability to conduct client and prospective client meetings if
- Ability to effectively and efficiently conduct medical team
- A current and unrestricted license to practice medicine as a
physician in the appropriate State;
- Minimum 5 years of experience (preferred) in the practice of
primary care medicine, including chronic disease and high risk
health conditions management;
- Must exhibit attributes of being appropriately assertive,
enthusiastic, self-directed, and team-oriented consensus-builder,
with a commitment to wellness, health promotion and chronic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to speak and understand Spanish (if specified for
- Consistently demonstrate professionalism in communications and
relationships with patients, clients, co-workers, Healthstat
corporate leadership and support staff, employers, prospects,
vendors, and carriers.
"All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, ancestry, national origin, place of birth, age,
marital status, or handicap."
Keywords: Healthstat, Chico , Physician in Chico, CA at Healthstat, Inc., Healthcare , Chico, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!