Massage Therapist, Full & Part Time
Company: Massage Envy
Posted on: November 13, 2019
Overview:Are you ready to focus on doing what you love in a place
that helps you feel and deliver your best? Massage Envy is the
leader in accessible massage and skin care. As a massage therapist
at our Vacaville franchised location,* you'll join a team that's
passionate about helping people feel their best through total body
care. We welcome seasoned therapists and talented new graduates who
love what they do and value the opportunity to continue to improve
their practice in a busy and supportive environment. We have a
beautifully remodeled location in Vacaville and have a great team
of very talented therapists - some of whom have been with us since
we opened 11 years ago! We want more exceptional therapists to join
our team. And you have a meaningful role to play in that mission as
- Combine your expertise and artistry along with our protocols
and modalities to design customized services that meet the
individual needs of each client.
- Build relationships with members and guests to help them pursue
their total body care goals.
- Deliver an amazing, safe, and therapeutic experience with every
service.Here's what's in it for you:The difference you'll make in
clients' lives is the biggest reward for any massage therapist, but
our environment lets you enjoy more of what you love about your
work. We take care of overhead costs and supplies, marketing, and
building your book of business so you can focus on performing as
many massages as you want. And with the repeat clientele that our
membership model provides, you'll get to see the long-term impact
your services make for members.
And the perks don't stop there. We support and inspire you to be
your best inside and outside the treatment room with:
- Benefits that help you take care of you including:
- A free membership with Massage Envy Vacaville
- One to two free services per month of Massage, Skincare or
Total Body Stretch
- Deep discounts on all retail and additional services
- $150/Month bonus for all full time employees
- Paid Sick Leave
- Working as a valued employee, not a contractor
- A respectful and supportive team environment
- Owners that are actively involved
- Regular employee outings to relax and rejuvenate
- A healthy compensation plan that rewards your hard work with a
healthy hourly rate plus unlimited incentives based on your
- A dedication to self-care with an education program that helps
managers understand the physical impact of your work and gives you
the tools to prolong the career you love.
- Continuing education with 12+ free CEs every year.
- A commitment to safety and providing a therapeutic, healing
environment for you and Massage Envy members and guests.What We'll
Accomplish Together:As a team, we're committed to offering
excellent professional services that help clients do more of the
things they love. Your role and the work you do every day is at the
very heart of our mission. This includes:
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients'
needs within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as
applicable in our state.
- Customizing massage services within Massage Envy's policies,
protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client
confidentiality and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude,
excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting
team goals and building positive relationships with team
members.What it Takes to Succeed:We only succeed together, so we're
looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing.
Those who thrive in this role are:
- Well-skilled professionals who have a minimum of 500 hours of
massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of
completion. You'll also need to meet the licensing requirements for
massage therapy in our state and be able to pass a background and
reference check with flying colors.
- Thirsty for knowledge, seeking continuing education to build on
their modality mastery (which must include Swedish and deep tissue
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's
needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client
throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits
and additional services and products as needed to help clients
pursue their wellness goals.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever
needed to get the job done.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us BetterWe're excited to hear from
everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job
regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation,
national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If
you're ready to bring your healing skills to a place where you can
focus on doing what you love, we can't wait to meet you.*Massage
Envy Franchising, LLC ("MEF") is a national franchisor of
independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each
individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates,
is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised
location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as
an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria,
benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and
operated franchised location and may vary from location to
Keywords: Massage Envy, Chico , Massage Therapist, Full & Part Time, Healthcare , Isleton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!