Housekeeper - Assisted Living
Company: Prestige Care, Inc
Posted on: February 13, 2020
Prestige Assisted Living at Chico was award the 2019
\\"Silver\\" award (a national quality care award) through the
American Health Care Association/National Center for Assisted
Living, one of only 9 communities + care centers in the entire
state of California to achieve this designation!:
Prestige Senior Living - Chico enjoyed a deficiency-free survey in
Want to work for a local and industry leader in the senior living
space? Prestige Assisted Living at Chico is looking for high-impact
health care professionals! Prestige Assisted Living at Chico is a
AHCA/NCAL Bronze award winning community, is 99% occupied, and has
had back-to-back deficiency-free surveys through the state of
California! Want to work for our high-performing and impactful
Prestige Assisted Living at Chico is located just off Cohasset near
Enloe Medical Center. Our community hosts weekly scenic rides,
talented musical guests, a walking program and more. And with
California State University, Chico nearby, we encourage residents
to enroll in classes and lectures, and enjoy a wide range of
activities at the campus.:
The Prestige Assisted Living at Chico wellness program,
Celebrations, is designed to nurture mind, body and spirit, and
give you the choices and freedom to celebrate life. As your partner
in active aging, it is our goal to help you achieve an optimum
level of health and wellness throughout all aspects of your
At Chico we also offer the award-winning Expressions Memory Care
Program, which uses innovative techniques and approaches to turn
daily activities into memorable and meaningful events. Our program
provides people living with dementia and other forms of cognitive
impairment an outlet for creativity through arts, learning, and
spirituality, embracing the philosophy that Life is an Activity
Questions? Contact ChicoED@prestigecare.com:
Build Your Healthcare Career with Prestige Care:
Prestige Care is a family-owned and operated industry leader in the
skilled nursing, assisted living, and rehabilitation space. As a
Prestige Care team member, you are more than just an employee, you
are part of our family. With a company focus on career development
and advancement, there are many opportunities for advancement at
our over 80 communities and care centers in 8 Western states. The
healthcare career opportunities are endless and we look forward to
collaborating with you to achieve your professional goals. Check
out the career path that you can take with Prestige Care
Working Hours Start: Various
Working Hours End: Various:
Housekeeper is responsible for the housekeeping duties of the
building and apartments.
* Cleans, straightens and picks up trash in commons areas, offices
and public rest rooms, to include sinks, toilets, plumbing
fixtures, mirrors, furniture and replenishes soap and paper
* Cleans, straightens and picks up trash in apartments and
apartment rest rooms to including sinks, showers, toilets, plumbing
fixtures, mirrors and surfaces, replenishing soap and paper
* Greets residents, visitors, and staff courteously, respecting
individual confidentiality, dignity and rights.
* Vacuums carpets, sweeps and mops floors on a routine basis.
* Ensures that apartments are maintained in a safe, comfortable,
and attractive manner, keeping residents' personal items safe.
* Cleans spills, soiled areas, and other conditions as observed or
* Uses cleaners and other hazardous materials according to product
instructions and department procedure.
* Follows facility fire safety and infection control practices and
promptly report any unsafe conditions or equipment to executive
director or maintenance director.
* Coordinates housekeeping services with other departments.
* Ensures that equipment and supply carts are properly maintained
and properly stored and that storage areas are kept clean and
* Cleans exterior windows, patios, or other outside areas as
* Assists others with lifting, as required.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* High School diploma or equivalent.
* Experience working with seniors helpful.
* Ability to understand verbal directions and read written
* Able to communicate with residents on a daily basis.
* Ability to add and subtract simple numbers
* Ability to solve practical problems and interpret a variety of
instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule
Keywords: Prestige Care, Inc, Chico , Housekeeper - Assisted Living, Hospitality & Tourism , Chico, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!