Company: Jerry Vestesen District Office
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionFarmers now has a unique opportunity to join our
growing team on a fast track to financial success! Farmers
Insurance provides a way for you to be self-employed and still have
the support and training of a top rated insurance carrier. Never
has it been easier to make money as an entrepreneur, with our new
Retail Program, on day one, you will open the doors of a fully
branded office with support staff and begin earning bonuses on top
of regular commissions. These extra bonuses can be up to 300% on
top of your regular commission for the first three years. This
added bonus structure has been designed for maximum agency growth
to kick start your career. What we are looking for: We are
currently looking for individuals who have a proven background in
building and managing a business venture. With a minimum of $50,000
of provable liquid assets, we assist you in locating an office and
starting your business. Farmers Insurance gives you have access to
a huge portfolio of products as well as access to an outside
brokerage unit. Candidates will have the ability to invest into
their business and make decisions with ROI and cash flow in mind
while receiving guidance from their District Office.
Benefits of the Program:
- Immediate economic interest in your business
- Immediate ability to sell your service and commission
- Up to $5,000 signing bonus
- Up to $18,000 bonus in leads credit
- Annual bonuses on rolling 12-month new business Agent Eligible
Premium, paid for the first 3 years
- District Office support with training and planning
- Backing of a top rated insurance carrier
- Access to a huge portfolio of insurance lines and products
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as
- Solicits for new business via telephone, networking, and other
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes
- Develop ongoing networking relationships with Real Estate
Agents, Mortgage Lenders, Title Companies, Auto Dealers, etc.
- Develop new Financial Services opportunities.
- Ask each customer for referrals and explain our referral
- Treat each customer contact as a cross and up-sell opportunity
including financial products.
- Maintain knowledge of new products.
- Prospecting and generating new business through leads &
- Generating insurance quotes.
- Be outstanding at relationship building.
- Maintain client relationships with follow up phone calls.
- Cold call, direct email and perform other lead generation
- Contact businesses and private individuals by telephone to
promote products, services and/or referral programs.
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and
resourceful and be coachable.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Create relationships from a cold start.
- Be a fantastic presenter.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently.
- Must be awesome at opening doors and getting appointments from
a cold start.
- Must be highly self-motivated.
- A terrific presenter and communicator, and a barracuda
- Professional phone etiquette.
- Excellent Spelling and Grammar skills.
- Problem-Solving Capabilities.
- Be able to obtain or currently possess a Property & Casualty
- Ability to obtain or possess an active Life & Health Insurance
- Strong work ethic and leadership skills.
- Minimum 1 year prior sales experience preferred.
- Bilingual, fluent in both English and Spanish is
Keywords: Jerry Vestesen District Office, Chico , Retail Agent, Hospitality & Tourism , Chico, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!