Server-Kitchen help Part-time
Company: Windchime of Chico
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Now Hiring Part-time Servers!About the Position
- Shift 3:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- 5 days a week
- Weekends required
- Pay is $16.00 Under the direction of the Dining Room Manager or
Director, Food Service, this position is responsible for the
quality of service delivery during meal service, compliance with
special diets offered by the community, and for communication with
the management company on all appropriate matters.Benefits:
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Educational/Personal Development Reimbursement
- Support the development of a positive customer service culture
in the dining room under the direction of the Dining Room Manager
or Director of Food Service.
- Take beverage and food orders, deliver food and beverage
orders, clear, clean, sanitize, and reset tables.
- Make every expected effort to maintain customer satisfaction.
Resolve dining challenges with a customer before the conclusion of
the meal service.
- Maintain a clean dining room.
- Dishwashing, cleaning the kitchen, closing duties for the
- Foster teamwork with co-workers, show initiative in overcoming
obstacles, take actions that assist others beyond job
responsibilities, and have a positive impact on co-workers,
residents, and visitors.
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed.Requirements:
- COVID-19 vaccination is required as a condition of
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with seniors!
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Previous
experience in food service or other customer service-related fields
- Obtain Food Handlers Permit (as required by state
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, personnel
skills, and community relations skills are essential.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must meet all health requirements, including Health screening
and TB clearance.
- Must pass state-required fingerprinting and criminal background
- First Aid certification is required.Apply with your resume
TODAY to schedule your interview for this exciting
opportunity!**Please DO NOT include the date of your graduation, if
applicable on your resume or application. Thank you!**
Keywords: Windchime of Chico, Chico , Server-Kitchen help Part-time, Hospitality & Tourism , Chico, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!