Client HR Business Partner I
Posted on: September 19, 2022
OverviewEnsures overall client satisfaction with products and
services. Works with a small client demographic or less complex
client base to assist with HR needs. Maintains ongoing relationship
with client contacts and acts as the primary point of contact for
HR service. Works collaboratively with internal partners to ensure
quality customer service and support.Responsibilities
- Services clients both remotely and in-person and provides
consultative guidance to ensure appropriate resolution of client
issues. Partners and collaborates with internal departments/subject
matter experts in delivering actionable responses or plans to
- Provides consultative guidance and advice to clients in the
areas of Performance Management, Recruiting and Retention
Strategies, Compensation, Performance Development, Employee
Engagement and Culture Enhancement.
- May support PEO clients with set-up of EPLI insurance for with
assistance of other internal business partners.
- May conduct open enrollment meetings for PEO clients, advising
on benefit plan selection and contribution strategies.
- Communicates and interprets HR policies and procedures while
providing remedies for any employee relations issue that may arise.
Seeks appropriate guidance and support from HR Coach as
- Provides turnover analysis, action planning and offers
unemployment escalation assistance.
- Maintains an awareness of HR trends and conducts training based
on available resources.
- Promotes high-quality customer service to
- Bachelor's Degree - Preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in HR, or the equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- Consideration may be given to a candidate with experience in
lieu of a degree.*Paychex is committed to ensuring equal employment
opportunities without regard to race, ethnicity, color, national
origin, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy, veteran status, age,
marital status, sexual preference, gender identity, disability,
genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic.
We will make reasonable accommodations for individuals requiring
them in accordance with applicable federal and state laws. To
request an accommodation during the application process, please
contact (585) 385-6666.
Keywords: Paychex, Chico , Client HR Business Partner I, Human Resources , Chico, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!