Database Administrator and SQL Programmer
Company: Ray Morgan Company - Your Trusted Business Technol
Posted on: March 16, 2020
If you are looking for a career where you are valued and can
develop both personally and professionally, you've come to the
right place!Just as we ask the people who work for us to invest
themselves wholeheartedly in serving our customers, both internally
and externally, we invest wholeheartedly in the well-being of our
employees. We foster an ongoing exchange of knowledge, providing
our employees with the tools and support they need to realize their
professional potential, serve our customers' best interests, and
uphold our unique values.Ray Morgan Company (RMC) is a rapidly
growing organization whose culture is built on the concept of
teamwork. Ray Morgan Company is a leading provider of document
technology products and services. Our mission is to maximize
organizational productivity by delivering effective automated
business process and content management solutions that boost
efficiency and profitability. Job Summary: Essential job functions
and responsibilities include but are not limited to the
- Support and maintenance of database servers.
- Gather business requirements and translate them into day-to-day
coding of reports and processes.
- Maintain and update existing reporting tools with a focus on
SSRS and SQL store procedures.
- Write technical documentation for existing reporting tools,
processes and data flow functions.
- Work with external applications for integration into on
premises databases. Expectations:
- Positive, helpful, pleasant, friendly attitude toward both
internal and external customers.Behavior requirement: 100% of the
time-civility, cooperation, and professional
behavior.Qualifications include but are not limited to:
- Relevant work experience in a technical position.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Technical certifications: MCITP or CCNA preferred, experience
working with SQL Management Studio
- Experienced in one or more of the following programming
languages: C++, C#, Java, Ruby, and Python.
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology
is used to provide IT services.
- Excellent customer service skills including the ability to
effectively communicate with end users through print and voice
- Strong analytic skills, goal oriented, and possess strong
organizational and planning skills.
- Must be capable of working independently with minimum
- Ability to handle stressful situations and thrive under
- Highly motivated and driven to succeed.
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred. EEO The Benefits Program
at our company is a significant part of our employee's total
compensation. We strive to provide a broad range of competitive
benefits designed to meet your personal needs and priorities. Our
comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Choice of medical, dental and vision plans that provide our
employees and their families, including domestic partners, with
high-quality healthcare, including orthodontia for both adults and
- Generous Company Paid Health Reimbursement Account Options to
defray deductible expenses
- Company paid life and accidental death and dismemberment
insurance for you, your spouse and child(ren)
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Account Options - Set
aside pre-tax dollars to cover out-of-pocket expenses related to
health or dependent care
- Voluntary coverages at low group rates including Aflac
Insurance - In the event of death or disability, you can help
protect your family against the loss of income with various types
- Pet Insurance, breathe easy knowing Nationwide has your pets
- Pre-paid legal coverage, access to experienced attorneys that
can help you with any legal issue 24/7
- A generous wealth accumulation program will help you achieve
financial security for retirement. We offer a 401(K) Profit Sharing
Plan Match and Free Financial Counseling
- Generous vacation, holiday, and sick leave programs - as we
believe that taking advantage of time away from work is essential
for a well-balanced life
- To apply for this position please submit your cover letter and
Keywords: Ray Morgan Company - Your Trusted Business Technol, Chico , Database Administrator and SQL Programmer, IT / Software / Systems , Chico, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!