FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER
Company: Larry Radzely
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Manufacturer of industrial products is in need of a Field Service
Engineer in the greater Chico CA area. Position will be a
combination of on-site and field service. Looking for someone with
an AAS or BS in an Engineering discipline. Should also have
experience with robotics, pneumatics, PLCs, HMIs, and a good
electro-mechanical troubleshooting ability. You will also provide
support to other engineers within the region. Some international
travel, so a valid passport is required. Good benefit package! Need
to reside in an area that is commutable to the greater Chico CA
area. Company will provide up to $3K in relocation expenses for a
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree in an engineering
- Electro-mechanical service experience.
- Experience with PLCs, robotics, motion/controls, pneumatics,
- Any experience servicing industrial manufacturing equipment is
- Responsible for machine maintenance, preventive maintenance,
and on-site inventory.
- Support other service engineers in the region.
- Provide after-hours standby coverage
- This job requires the individual to be fully vaccinated against
- This position is not eligible for sponsorship for work
authorization. Therefore, if you require sponsorship to work in the
U.S., we cannot consider your application at this time.
Keywords: Larry Radzely, Chico , FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER, IT / Software / Systems , Chico, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!