Posted on: May 3, 2021
The QA&FS Manager is responsible for overseeing the
Sanitation team to ensure that all production areas and equipment
have adequate and appropriate SSOPs which are tested and confirmed
to meet food safety requirements while mitigating product recall
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
* Maintain soft and hard copies of BRC, HACCP and Food Safety
Program as required.
* Respond to all required Corrective Actions associated with audits
in a timely manner. Review all corrective actions and responses
with COO and appropriate supervisor(s). confirm that all corrective
actions and training have been performed and documented.
* Track and trend customer complaints and specification deviations
for necessary quality control issues or improvements. Participate
in compliant investigations and complete CAR reports and follow-ups
as requested by Sales Department.
* Conduct internal audits on an annual basis or as required.
* Maintain HACCP manager and internal auditor certifications.
* Update and maintain document control on SharePoint website.
* Oversight of all plant sanitation schedules to confirm adequate
and appropriate cleaning frequencies/methods are planned for each
area, equipment and/or building. Approve of frequency changes as
* Oversight of annual review of hard and soft copies of MSDS files
including binders located in required areas.
* Review Receiving Department's SOP's annually to ensure compliance
with FSMA regulations and, prior to harvest each year, train new
personnel and vendors on cross-contamination and foreign material
risks and preventative procedures.
* Perform supervisorial responsibilities for QC and Sanitation
personnel as required.
* All other duties as assigned
Take the next step in your career and apply now!
All qualified applicants will
receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex
(including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military
status, genetic information, or any other status protected by
applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and
Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing
quality professionals within multiple industries across the United
States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive,
client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to
deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Keywords: GPAC, Chico , Assurance, Other , Orland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!