Posted on: May 3, 2021
I am excited to announce that I have partnered with an
Architectural Metal contractor in the area. They have a
diverse portfolio and a vast variety of projects.
They are in need of an experienced Architectural Metal
Experience in metal architectural sheet metal, estimating, and
Knowledge of manufacturing and construction processes
The Estimator calculates preliminary job budgets and prepares
formal job bids through interpreting blueprints, performing
take-offs, and estimating job costs. The Estimator interfaces with
clients and their representatives to ensure that technical
specifications and designs are feasible and consistent with
- Project costs (materials, labor, equipment, taxes, permits,
safety equipment, etc.) and produce estimates for new construction
- Procure competitive quotes from specific vendors on material,
equipment, subcontractors, etc.
- Research and record permit costs and calculations for all
- Communicate with the production team to gauge accurate costs
for production and to ensure projects are prepared in accordance
with the scope of work proposed and agreed upon.
- Based on experience, quotes, and previously collected data,
make necessary adjustments to estimate to conform to the specific
project or customer conditions.
- Enter detailed notes into both Edge and CRM systems to inform
whoever may need to know what has been included in the
- Be thorough, always review and comprehend all construction
documents such as contracts, plans, and specs for projects you are
- Maintain a repair and estimate bid log and always update with
information on all projects.
- Work closely with the sales team to develop and submit proper
bid documents to ensure compliance with each and every
- 3 years of experience in
- Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required.
- A strong and comprehensive knowledge base of estimating
techniques, engineering disciplines, cost control systems, data
analysis, and strategic planning.
- Excellent communication, analytical, leadership, interpersonal,
problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Must be proficient in computer software such as Microsoft
Office and advanced in Excel.
All inquiries are strictly confidential.
If you are interested in this opportunity or would like to know
talk about other positions we have available throughout the US,
please contact me, Nate Brown confidentially at
firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume ASAP.
All qualified applicants will
receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex
(including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military
status, genetic information, or any other status protected by
applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and
Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing
quality professionals within multiple industries across the United
States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive,
client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to
deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Keywords: GPAC, Chico , Architect, Other , Chico, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!