Termite Sales Inspector
Company: Rollins, Inc
Posted on: June 3, 2021
Average Annual Earnings of $52,000 per year
About Clark Pest Control:
Since 1950, Clark Pest Control has made the lives of people
throughout California - and now northwestern Nevada - pest-free,
worry-free and just plain better.
We maintain excellence in everything we do, from our first point
of contact with our customers, through their customized pest
control and lawn care treatments, and then into a watchful
continuing care program.
We'd love to welcome you to our team. We reward our employees
with superior benefits and compensation, and provide extensive
ongoing training to provide you with the skills to succeed. We
believe it's important to invest in your career!
Our careers offer the perfect combination of autonomy,
accountability and comradery.
The Successful Sales Inspector will be responsible for . . .
- Physically inspecting a variety of commercial and residential
structures to determine the presence of pests, fungi and other wood
destroying organisms; calculating the severity of infestations and
the degree of structural damage.
- Writing reports which include findings and recommendations
using the current version of Clark Pest Control's Code Book
(handwriting is to be legible and orderly).
- Authoring notes, findings, and recommendations when the code
book is not specific to an uncommon situation.
- Creating diagrams and graphs indicating the type, degree and
location of infestations.
- Interfacing directly with homeowners, home buyers and their
agents regarding the work to be accomplished.
- Determining the costs, estimating the crew time and scheduling
- Coordinating with the crew team to ensure that jobs are done
legally, professionally, and within specifications.
- Receiving and accounting for company funds.
- Maintain company issued equipment and vehicle in a clean
condition at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
If you are a motivated, customer-centric person who takes great
pride in providing excellent service and would like to join us on
our crusade against pests and unhealthy lawns everywhere, we'd like
to talk to you!
SOME OF OUR BENEFITS:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance, Voluntary Term Life and AD&D
- Employee Assistance Plan
- 401(k) Plan
- We maintain EXCELLENCE in everything we do
- Clark is financially stable and growing as a subsidiary of
Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
- The Pest Management is a growing - and is an essential and
recession resistant line of business
DO YOU WANT TO GROW WITH US?
Education and Specifications
- You must currently possess or be willing to obtain a Branch III
Pest Control Field Representative License within 90 days of
- Attend regularly scheduled training sessions and maintain a
Branch III Field Representative license from the State of
California and the Structural Pest Control Board or a Nevada C1, C2
or C3 (Nevada only), which you are expected to obtain within 6
months of your hire date.
We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug
screen and physical. Candidates must meet physical job requirements
and safely perform the following job duties with or without
- Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer's weight
- Lift and carry up to 75 lbs
- Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, roof tops,
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
- Safely handle and dispose of pesticides properly
- Willing and able to stand, walk, sit, bend, crawl, lift and
carry for extended periods of time (within crawl spaces, attics and
- Climb ladders and work at heights, including attics
- Occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel;
reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel,
crouch, or crawl.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and depth
Keywords: Rollins, Inc, Chico , Termite Sales Inspector, Other , Chico, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!