Studio Operations Manager
Posted on: June 7, 2021
At Lulus, our team is committed to offering the best possible
service to our customers throughout the world. Our fun and casual
work environment focuses on innovation and teamwork at all levels
of the organization. We are always on the lookout for talented and
dedicated people to join the Lulus team as we continue to build our
Join the LuCrew!
The Studio Operations Manager will lead the operational
performance of the Lulus e-commerce photo studios across all
categories and report to the Director of Creative Services. The
successful candidate should have a solid knowledge of online
retail, and senior experience in photo studio operations, workflow,
and project management. They will be highly organized and detail
orientated with an ability to influence and prioritize, always
striving for excellence with a focus on efficiency. The Studio
Operations Manager will be a confident leader, capable of managing
a team as well as holding strong cross-functional partnerships with
the merchandising and buying teams as well as the product
- Manage all aspects of photo studio operations and continue to
refine the process. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Partnering with Operations/Inbound to align business priorities
with launches and category focuses.
- Operational management of the team including e-commerce
Production and Campaign planning.
- Assuring Production schedules align with inbound products.
- Manage and oversee direct reports, including Assistant
Managers, Studio Operations & Studio Project Leads.
- Manage weekly shoots with Production, including freelance, open
head, and studio expenses.
- Work with the Director of Creative Operations and the Creative
Director to build yearly budgets, while working with Production to
manage monthly budgets and financial reporting.
- Manage, organize, purge, and maintain studio supplies
(including PPE), photo equipment and prop inventory on a weekly or
monthly basis, as deemed necessary.
- Partner with cross-functional teams (Merchandising, Buying Ops,
etc.) in further revising the sample turnover process -- tracking
sample availability against the daily/weekly shot list, identifying
sample issues, and rescheduling shots as needed.
- Be a visionary to how the photo space will evolve over time
given the brand and shot count growth.
Minimum education and experience required
- 6 years of photo producer experience preferably with digital
- Experienced in managing a fast-paced workflow within
e-commerce, and the processes and industry platforms used within
- Experience building sets with vendors from scratch
- A passionate and dedicated leader and collaborative team
player, with the self-confidence, and motivation to succeed.
- Excellent numeracy skills and experience working on a
- Excellent communication and people management skills.
- A dynamic and agile approach to the rapidly changing demands of
a growing company.
- A natural ability to motivate others to achieve targets
What you'll love about us:
- Great Company Culture - Where you can be you!
- Work that stays at work - Genuine work/life balance
- Rest and Relaxation - Paid time off, 8 Holidays, 2 floating
- Health Benefits - Medical with FSA, Dental and Vision
- Prepare for the future - 401(k) with company match
- Wardrobe Perks- 30% employee discount!
We're ready to meet you! Come help us achieve our ambitious
Lulus strives to create an organizational climate that fosters
belonging, dignity, and justice so that all of our team members can
show up as their authentic selves and thrive. We are committed to
increasing the representation of marginalized people across our
team through hiring practices that value lived experience and
unique perspectives. Our work environment embraces creative
expression, collaboration, and connection without the expectation
Keywords: Lulus, Chico , Studio Operations Manager, Other , Chico, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!