Speech Language Pathologist PRN
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Speech Language Path SLP Home Health
AccentCare, Inc. is a national post-acute healthcare provider
with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing
patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within
our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide new employees
with a structured on-boarding process to help you become
assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work
easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a
wide-array of opportunities for continued education and
As a Speech Language Pathologist you will:
- Conduct appropriate evaluative procedures, assess home
environment (as appropriate), and identify equipment needs relative
to speech/language function.
- Identify functional speech defects, establish goals to improve
patient's function and participate in the development of the
interdisciplinary plan of care.
- Recommend communication devices/aids as indicated.
- Prepare and submit clinical and progress records per Company
policy federal/state regulations and JCAHO standards.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates
- A degree and an internship from an approved master's program in
Speech-Language Pathology or as required by applicable law and/or
- Meet the education and experience requirements for a
Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology,
granted by the American Speech-Language Pathology, granted by the
American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
- Certified to practice Speech-Language Pathology, with a minimum
of one (1) year's clinical experience in Speech-Language
- Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while
employed in a clinical role
Valid driver's license and an automobile that is insured
Keywords: AccentCare, Chico , Speech Language Pathologist PRN, Other , Corning, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!