Company: American Advanced Management, Inc
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Colusa Medical Center, provides both inpatient and outpatient
services, including emergency services, to the surrounding
community bringing exceptional healthcare and service to our
The MDS Coordinator is a registered nurse who has developed
managerial and clinical skills through experience and education.
She/he has the ability to coordinate and organize nursing care
related to the resident assessment, as well as conform to
Medicaid/Medicare guidelines. She/he is directly responsible to the
Director of Nursing.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinates gathers data and completes Resident Assessment
Instrument in an accurate and timely manner.
- Implements individual plans of care with interdisciplinary
approach in accordance with federal, state and local regulations
and the established policies and procedures of Colusa Medical
- Transmit, or oversees this function, of MDS data to state
agency adhering to federal and state guidelines.
- Evaluates and re-evaluates as necessary resident needs and
level of care by the standards and requirements of licensure and
regulations and MDS requirements.
- Coordinates efforts from all resources available, i.e.,
clients, staff, health care professionals and the care plan team to
achieve optimal plan for each individual plan of care.
- Participates in the processing of Medicaid/Medicare forms and
assists in the processing of additional insurance including VA
- Attends and participates in individual resident care planning
meetings, quarterly QI/QA committee meetings and other committee
meetings as deemed appropriate by the DON.
- Assures that all assessments are completed in a timely manner
by all departments and review for completeness and accuracy of
- Participates and assists in the overseeing of the care planning
and modifying of care planning process.
- Monitor the quality and appropriateness of nursing care.
- Participates in the developments, periodic review and
evaluation of nursing policies and procedures.
- Participates in surveys by authorized government agencies.
- Maintains privacy and confidentiality of records, conditions
and other information relating to residents, other employees and
- Attends and participates in staff on-going training and
- Coordinates wit therapies-Occupational, Physical and
Speech-regarding resident rehabilitation.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Nursing including,
but not limited to, on call duty and other supervisory duties.
Keywords: American Advanced Management, Inc, Chico , MDS Coordinator, Other , Colusa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!