RN Case Manager - Registered Nurse - Home Health
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Don't just make a living...Make A Difference! Our team is
growing, and we invite you to learn more about this exciting
opportunity with AccentCare, Inc.
We are a national, post-acute care provider with over 45 years
of industry experience and over 190 offices. Learn more about us at
AccentCare is looking for passionate clinicians committed to
delivering exceptional care in the home.
We are committed to quality patient outcomes-delivering
evidence-based care in the home-and providing comprehensive
training to further develop our staff along with continuing
education and promotional opportunities.
Come join the AccentCare team and Make A Difference every
As a Registered Nurse you will:
- Provide skilled care to clients requiring professional
- Ensure department meets all infection control and safety
- Manage a caseload of patients.
- Prepare documentation accurately, timely, and according to
agency policy and governmental and Medicare rules and
- Maintain accurate and complete records of nursing observations
Requirements of RN Qualified Candidates:
- Must be currently licensed as a registered nurse in the state
of agency operation. Bachelor's degree preferred
- Must possess and maintain a valid CPR certification while
employed in a clinical role
- Registered Nurse with a minimum of one (1) year of home health
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured
and in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and
in good working order
Estimated annual salary: $80-$100K
Keywords: AccentCare, Chico , RN Case Manager - Registered Nurse - Home Health, Other , Chico, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!