Company: Raley's and BelAir
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Are you an experienced pharmacist looking for variety in your
practice? Or perhaps you're a newly licensed pharmacist seeking
your first experience in community pharmacy? There are perfect
opportunities for you at Raley's. We are hiring pharmacists who
enjoy traveling and meeting new team members. As a traveling
pharmacist, you will have opportunities to:
- Be a valuable part of a family-owned company who has been
infusing customers' lives with health and happiness for the past 80
- Interact with diverse staffs and patients at various stores in
your assigned region.
- Apply and enhance your clinical skills in immunizations, MTM,
and travel health (at selected locations).
- Practice with generous staffing, including overlapping
pharmacist shifts at most locations.
- Be compensated competitively and reimbursed for travel
- Participate in company-sponsored medical, dental, and vision
- Participate in 401K plan with company's matching and life
- Receive time-off and be paid for major holidays.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
Responsible for helping the store pharmacy operations achieve
their planned business objectives.
- Assists in the operation of assigned pharmacy which includes
providing exceptional customer service, sales, gross margin
improvements, inventory purchasing and management, expense control
and staff management.
- Helps to ensure location compliance to all local, state,
federal laws, and company policies and procedures.
- Assists in the training and development of retail pharmacy
- Understands and complies with policy and procedure standards
and monitors team job performance execution by pharmacy staff when
pharmacy manager is absent.
Active role in delivering the Pharmacy Care programs, including
immunizations, furnishing hormonal contraception, injections and
- Timely successful completion of APHA immunization and other
required training or the equivalent.
- Monitors patients to insure therapeutic outcomes and minimize
adverse drug effects.
- Consults patients in a professional manner to ensure patient
understanding of drug therapy plans and outcomes.
In conjunction with senior leadership, assists in developing and
implementing store programs to meet sales objectives and increase
- Provides the Pharmacy Manager and Store Director updates on
- Confront complex pharmacy operational issues with situation
specific business solutions in alignment with site management goals
- Participative role in developing open communications between
store staff and pharmacy group so as to improve morale, awareness
of company programs, and support of Company objectives.
Performs all duties related to the preparation, dispensing and
sale of prescription and pharmacy related products.
- Provides superior customer service combined with efficiency in
- Serves as a role model to team members in the areas of sales
focus, customer service and stewardship.
- Maintains a professional attitude and image; leads by
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Degree in Pharmacy required (B.S. or PharmD).
Licensed pharmacist in state where working.
- Knowledge of laws governing OTC drugs, pharmacy products and
third party plans.
- Knowledge Pharmacy Policy & Procedure Procedures.
- Knowledge of financial reports and their use.
- High degree of initiative and accuracy.
- Self-motivated with the ability to complete work with a minimum
of supervision under rigid time constraints.
- Customer relations skills including meeting customer needs and
establishing an exceptional service environment.
- Demonstrates sound business ethics.
- Working knowledge of computer skills including Microsoft
office, Access, Excel, and Word
- Detail oriented with ability to prioritize work.
- Interpersonal skills including building relationships and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Capability to effectively understand customers and employees'
- Ability to work different schedules to meet store and customer
- Must have State-issued license for Pharmacist in state where
- Immunization Certificate as required.
Keywords: Raley's and BelAir, Chico , Traveling Pharmacist, Other , Chico, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!