NOW OFFERING A $250 DOLLAR SIGN ON BONUS FOR CLINICAL STAFF.
ARCADIA ALSO OFFERS HEALTH BENEFITS WITH NO MINIMUM HOURS
REQUIRED TO QUALIFY IN THE FIRST YEAR.
Arcadia is hiring Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN's) in Redding,
California, and surrounding areas.
Come join Arcadia Home Care & Staffing, An industry leader
offering premier home care and staffing services for over 35
Here are some of the benefits of working for Arcadia Home
- Health, Dental & Vision Benefits available!
- Ability to earn PTO.
- Weekly pay & direct deposit.
- Ongoing Education opportunities.
- 24 hour support staff.
- Competitive salaries, Flexible schedules & Career
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: The Licensed Practical Nurse / Licensed
Vocational Nurse delivers patient care under the guidelines of the
specific state Nurse Practice Act and as appropriate to provide
services in accordance with Agency policies under the direction of
the Registered Nurse.
Job Duties Include:
- Recognizes and reports symptoms that indicate changes in the
condition of the patient to the Nursing Supervisor and/or Case
Manager and/or physician as appropriate.
- Provides nursing care and services that is in accordance with
Agency patient care and general medical policies.
- Assists the physician and/or Registered Nurse in the
performance of specific procedures required by the patient and at
an appropriate level for the LPN / LVN.
- Observes, records and reports to the appropriate professional
the symptoms, reactions and changes.
- Performs selected nursing procedures, including administration
of medications and treatments prescribed by the physician; and b.
Preparation and care of patients receiving specialized treatments
administered by the physician or the professional nurse.
- Assists with the rehabilitation of patients according to the
medical care plan.
- Promotes cooperative effort among personnel by understanding
the functions of other persons involved in patient care and by
active participation in team and staff conferences when
- Administers medications, IV's (when allowed by state
regulation) and treatments, observing aseptic techniques
- Minimum of six (6) months recent work experience, preferably in
- Current licensure in your state of employment.
- Satisfactory references
- Satisfactory completion of Agency-LPN/LVN Qualifying Exam.
- Proof of satisfactory completion of an approved pharmacology
course (i.e., NAPNES) may be requested.
- Current CPR certification
- Must have Driver's license, current auto insurance, or access
to reliable transportation.
- Current TB, Physical and Clean background check.
We are reviewing resumes and interviewing daily. Come see what
we're all about at Arcadia Home Care & Staffing!
Arcadia Home Care & Staffing is a national provider of home care
and staffing with over 35 years of experience and dedication to
enhancing quality of life. Despite challenging economic conditions
caused by COVID-19 Arcadia is still hiring in all locations across
the United States. Arcadia has implemented comprehensive safety
policies based on CDC guidelines designed to promote workplace
safety. We are providing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
including gloves, face masks, hand sanitizer and anti-bacterial
soap to our employees.
We are offering virtual job interviews as a safety measure
against COVID-19. Apply today and learn more about our current
Arcadia provides equal employment opportunities to all employees
and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and