Company: Milestone Retirement Communities
Posted on: June 10, 2021
At Windchime of Chico, we want our residents to live their lives
to the fullest. With quick access to medical services and
spectacular views of California Park Lake,our location is ideal for
seniors and their families. Our "assistance as you need it" options
offer the peace of mind of a helping hand and the independence to
still do what you want, when you want. If you're looking for a
senior living community with flexible care plans that are built
with you in mind, we look forward to meeting you.
Now Hiring (FT/PT) Server!
Under the direction of the Dining Room Manager or Director, Food
Service, this position is responsible for the quality of service
delivery during meal service, compliance with special diets offered
by the community, and for communicating with the management company
on all appropriate matters.
Check out our perks!
- Control Your Schedule: View your schedule, pick-up shifts &
request time off anytime, anywhere from the OnShift mobile
- Earn Rewards: Track your progress and earn award points for
clocking in & out on time, answering surveys and for other
contributions in the community.
- Provide Feedback: Answer short community surveys and provide
feedback about your day - all from your mobile phone.
What we offer you:
- A company that is growing so you can grow too
- An awesome team to work with
- Group Medical including dental and vision
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401K/Roth plan
- Perks and Discounts Program
- Travel Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Support the development of a positive customer service culture
in the dining room under the direction of the Dining Room Manger or
Director, Food Service.
- Take beverage and food orders, deliver food and beverage
orders, clear, clean, sanitize, and reset tables.
- Make every expected effort to maintain customer satisfaction.
Resolve dining challenges with a customer before the conclusion of
the meal service.
- Maintain a clean dining room.
- Foster teamwork with co-workers, show initiative in overcoming
obstacles, take actions which assist others beyond job
responsibilities, and have a positive impact on co-workers,
residents, and visitors.
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed.
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with seniors!
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Previous experience
in food service or other customer service-related fields
- Obtain Food Handlers Permit (as required by state
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, personnel
skills, and community relations skills are essential.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug
Apply with your resume TODAY to schedule your interview for this
Keywords: Milestone Retirement Communities, Chico , Server, Other , Chico, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!