Licensed Vocation Nurse (LVN)
Company: American Advanced Management, Inc
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Glenn Medical Center is a Critical Access Hospital located in
Willows CA, in partnership with our physicians, will consistently
strive to provide accessible, high quality care within the local
community. Our focus is on improving the health and well-being of
all individuals by offering inpatient, outpatient and rural health
clinic services to the Glenn County community.
SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL FOR NIGHT SHIFT
This is an exceptional opportunity for the right LVN in acute
care (Medical unit). Looking for experienced LVN's for our Medical
Surgical Unit. Full Time and Part Time shifts available.
The Licensed Vocation Nurse (LVN) is responsible for the
delivery and concise documentation of care for an assigned group of
patients. The LVN contributes information concerning patients to be
used by the RN in designing and evaluating an individualized plan
of care for patients. The LVN may act as team leader under direct
RN supervision, as medication nurse and, if certified, participate
in IV therapy as per scope of practice.
- Graduate from an LVN school of nursing or an acceptable
- Currently licensed as LVN.
- Current BLS
- Three to six months experience in nursing environment,
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contribute information to the RN/Charge Nurse to be used in
designing and evaluating care plans.
- Perceive, remember and recall details that are critical to the
management of patient care, specific to diagnosis, age and cultural
- Attentive to changes in patient condition or behavior and
notifies Charge Nurse appropriately.
- Give direct care or assist with delivery of patient care as
- Protect patient's privacy and confidentiality in all aspects of
- Consult resource person when appropriate.
- Demonstrate an understanding of patient education goal and lend
- Aware of physician's orders and ascertain they are carried
accurately and promptly.
- Remain calm in stressful situations.
- Able to function with minimal supervision.
- Complete assignments within the allotted shift time.
- Communications reflect care given and effects of care.
- Document precise and timely notes.
- Communicate to physician patient needs and responses to
treatment as appropriate.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills are
- Contribute to the overall functioning of the unit and
- Assist new LVN employees with orientation and socialization
- Demonstrate flexibility to meet others' individual needs.
- Cost effective use of supplies
- Accepts feedback non-defensively and uses it
- Interact with nursing team and others in a harmonious and
- Support management decisions and implement them.
- Demonstrate flexibility in accepting assignment and changes in
- Stay current in nursing practice/technique.
- Assume responsibility for own professional growth.
- Attend internal and external education programs.
- Apply knowledge to practice.
- Attend nursing meetings as required by supervisor.
- Demonstrate use of good body mechanics.
Keywords: American Advanced Management, Inc, Chico , Licensed Vocation Nurse (LVN), Other , Willows, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!