Radiologic Technologist / X-Ray Tech - Travel Contract
Company: Jackson Therapy Partners
Posted on: January 8, 2022
Join expert X-Ray Technologists across the U.S. who are filling
vacant positions at local healthcare facilities experiencing rapid
growth or regional staffing shortages. Radiology Technologists for
Jackson perform all radiology services required, produce high
quality diagnostic radiographs, and ensure the well-being of
patients in their care.Choose your location and enjoy 13-week
assignments or longer in destinations that include tourist spots,
mountain locales, major cities, and rural regions.Minimum
- Graduate of an accredited school of Radiologic Technology.
- Licensed and accredited by ARRT and State, if applicable and
required by law.
- BLS certification.
- Maintain CEU/CME's as applicable for licensure.
Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that's how it should be.
- Customized Packages built specifically for you that may include
referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and
- Responsive Recruiting Process that will keep you informed and
on-time with deadlines.
- Flexible Work Schedules: You pick the contract option that fits
you best from travel contracts to permanent placements, and short
or long-term assignments.Apply now and you'll be contacted by a
recruiter who will give you more information on this or other jobs
in the locations that matter most to you.EEO Statement
Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies are an EEO/AA
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national
origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate
diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment
for all of our associates.
Keywords: Jackson Therapy Partners, Chico , Radiologic Technologist / X-Ray Tech - Travel Contract, Other , Chico, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!