Company: Tri Counties Bank
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Why a career with Tri Counties Bank?
Fantastic benefits including:
* Eligibility for comprehensive medical/dental/vision coverage
* Paid time off your first year of up to 20 days (Vacation and many
* Employee Stock Ownership Program where you may earn bank stock,
year after year after year
* 401K program with matching dollars from the bank
* Paid time-off to volunteer in your community (coming very
As well as an opportunity to build a career with a company you can
be proud to work for!
The Teller is responsible for identifying financial solutions,
promoting and referring Bank products and services to new and
existing customers at the teller line and through telemarketing.
Handles customer service transactions, such as receiving and
disbursing funds, posting deposits and withdrawing funds. Provides
information and assistance in researching customer problems,
balances a cash drawer daily and answers customer inquiries.
* Probes for customer financial needs and recommends bank products
* Refers retail loan and deposit products.
* Meets referral goals as assigned.
* Provides prompt, efficient and friendly service to Bank customers
ensuring that all customer transactions are handled timely and
accurately according to guidelines.
* Ensures that cash and security procedures are followed accounting
for assigned cash.
* Balances cash drawer and maintains drawer within limits.
* Completes necessary documentation and data entry.
* Processes all deposit and loan transactions.
* Makes outbound calls to new and existing customers to maintain
contact and satisfy servicing needs.
* Assists other branch team members in non-primary assigned duties
* Assists in training branch team members on product knowledge and
skill development when necessary.
* Performs monthly certifications when necessary.
* Assists in processing ATM (including balancing) and night
* Maintains a current understanding of Bank policies and
* Maintains a current understanding of Bank policies and procedures
in compliance with all federal and state laws, including but not
limited to Bank Secrecy Act (SARs, CIP, OFAC), Information Security
(GLBA), Identity Theft Red Flags, Financial Elder Abuse Reporting,
and any other applicable regulations that may be specific to your
* Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND OTHER SKILLS REQUIRED
* High school diploma or GED required, unless age 18.
* Effective selling and cross-selling skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to utilize personal computers and Windows based
* Able to successfully complete Bank's product and sales training
* May be required to lift up to 25 pounds.
Established in 1975, Tri Counties Bank is a wholly-owned subsidiary
of TriCo Bancshares (NASDAQ: TCBK) headquartered in Chico,
California, with assets of over $8 billion and more than 45 years
of financial stability. Tri Counties Bank provides a unique brand
of Service With Solutions for communities throughout California
with a breadth of personal, small business and commercial banking
services, plus an extensive branch network, more than 37,000
surcharge-free ATMs nationwide, and advanced online and mobile
Tri Counties Bank remains strong and profitable through our
top-down commitment to our core values, sound business principles
and responsible lending practices.
Our success is also based on our community engagement. We still
believe in the vision of the helpful and caring community banker.
As we grow and serve more communities, we become more involved,
providing substantial financial and volunteer support to local
economies and community organizations. We applaud our employees who
roll up their sleeves to work and volunteer for a greater good in
Keywords: Tri Counties Bank, Chico , Teller, Other , Oroville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!