Customer Care Specialist II (Shift:10:30am - 7:00pm PST)
Company: Franklin Energy
Posted on: May 10, 2022
*Training Hours: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM PST -*Production Hours: 10:30
AM - 7:00 PM PST (Ability to flex shift/hours - during events.
Based on event season hours of operation)Position SummaryWe provide
our utility clients with a wide range of energy-saving and
renewable energy solutions. From individual utility customers and
construction contractors, to utilities, municipalities, and
government bodies, our clients have come to depend on our
customized energy efficiency programs to help them to meet their
energy saving goals.The Customer Care Specialist II is primarily
responsible for providing an exceptional level of customer
satisfaction by promoting participation in energy efficiency
programs. This position is also responsible for addressing and
resolving customer inquiries, problems, and complaints in
accordance with company policies and procedures. You will also be
working with others who are passionate about energy efficiency and
making a positive impact on the industry.Essential Duties and
ResponsibilitiesThis list of duties and responsibilities is not
all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and
responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to
- Manage incoming and outgoing customer interactions across
numerous channels including phone, email, chat etc.
- Provide exceptional service during all interactions.
- Work across multiple programs quickly and efficiently with high
- Promote, schedule and manage participation in energy efficiency
programs that the customer may qualify for.
- Address and resolve customer inquiries and feedback, regarding
products, services, billing, etc.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with
customers (internal and external) by ensuring a high level of
- Manage all customer feedback from start through resolution
including all phone, email etc. interactions.
- Provide support for peers via chat, phone etc.; may require
coaching and feedback delivery.
- Make outgoing calls to customers including sales-based calls
with high quality results.
- Follow-up on all customer feedback and interactions.
- Provide accurate and timely information related to the customer
- Enter all required information accurately and efficiently into
computerized systems to create and maintain the customer
- Provide inside support to Program Manager, Energy Engineers,
Energy Advisors etc. as needed.
- Communicate with customers via alternative channels.
- Attendance and punctualityPosition RequirementsEducation and
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Associates Degree - Preferred
- 2 - 4 years of previous customer service experienceRequired
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Ability to identify gaps and provide suggested solutions
- Must be able to handle a wide variety of work, and work in a
- Must be a detail-oriented, organized, self-starter, and have an
ability to prioritize workload.
- Ability to identify and resolve project application issues with
customers and trade allies.
- Knowledge of program parameters and levels of service.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and
- Strong data entry skills in entering information in tracking
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in
writing with customers, clients and employees.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and solve practical
- Knowledge of mathematical concepts such as fractions,
percentages and ratios.
- Proficient in English and Spanish - Preferred
- Ability to work flexible hours. Must be available evenings and
weekend hours as needed.
- Reliable transportationLicenses & Certifications
- Valid driver's licenseTravel Requirements
- Willingness to travel up 10% of the timePhysical Demands and
- Required to sit, stand, walk; talk and hear; and ability to
touch and handle tools and/or controls
- Ability to lift up to 10 pounds
- Noise Level is typically moderate
- Employee could be exposed to fumes and/or airborne particles
and risk of potential shockNote: Reasonable accommodations may be
made for individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions of this position.The above information describes the
general duties and requirements necessary to perform the principle
functions of the position. This shall not be construed as a
detailed description of all the duties and requirements that may be
necessary in this position.An Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Franklin Energy, Chico , Customer Care Specialist II (Shift:10:30am - 7:00pm PST), Other , Chico, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!