Company: AgReserves, Inc.
Posted on: August 2, 2022
Deseret Farms of California is seeking a customer service-oriented
Procurement Specialist to execute procurement projects and
activities, including processing requisitions and purchase orders
to support the ongoing needs of the assigned operations. The
Procurement Specialist will help maintain strategic relationships
with value-added suppliers, ensure customer satisfaction, and
partner with finance and operations on planning, forecasting,
budgeting, requisitions, sourcing, contracts, vendor management,
invoicing, payments, and closeout to ensure all departments are
- Issue purchase orders and work with AP and receiving to resolve
PO and discrepancies.
- Process Requisitions.
- Process p-card purchases.
- Acquire and track service invoice approvals.
- Maintain accurate purchasing and vendor records.
- Provide ongoing operational customer support and partner with
finance to ensure best practices.
- Ensure procurement transactions follow established business
rules, policy, standards, and guidance
- Collect new vendor set-up information and input electrically
- Complete and send tax exemption certificates.
- Route vendor credit applications to finance for approval.
- Coordinate with customer and vendors on follow-up and expedited
- Manage returns and resolve quality issues.
- Manage and maintain service and FLC agreements, as well as
- Review and update requester profiles, locations, routings,
approvals, and purchasing templates.
- Confirm the required item masters and qualified vendors are
setup before issuing purchase orders. - Resolve system issues and
improve user experience.Qualifications:
- H.S. diploma or equivalent. Advanced degree desired.
- 2+ years experience purchasing/buying and supply chain
management with an Ag-based business.
- Knowledge of purchasing practices, reporting and financial
- Solid technical skills with ability to learn new software and
- Strong demonstrated interpersonal, troubleshooting, and
- Bilingual Spanish a plus.
- Previous farming/Ag experience helpful.
- Able to work overtime and occasional travel to various
AgReserves, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender,
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws. Qualified applicants must be legally
and lawfully authorized to be employed and work in the United
States without current or future visa sponsorship - AgReserves, Inc
is not sponsoring visas at this time.
Keywords: AgReserves, Inc., Chico , Procurement Specialist, Other , Chico, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!