Travel MRI Technologist
Company: Siemens Healthineers
Posted on: May 26, 2023
The OpportunityDescriptionWe're looking for a MRI Technologist,
working in the Healthcare Systems & Services industry in Maryland,
- Performing MRI diagnostic imaging procedures on appropriate
anatomical regions according to department procedures and
- Locating and recording internal elements of the body, and
identifying any anomalies indicative of disease, injury, or other
medically significant conditions.
- Adjusting equipment and calming patients to eliminate test
- Monitoring the patient for potentially dangerous physical and
- Evaluating test results for clarity and accuracy.
- Reviewing tests with peers and physicians.
- Informing physicians of preliminary findings as requested
according to department procedures.
- Distributing completed test results to physicians and service
- Preparing diagnostic information for physician
- Maintaining patient charts, entering diagnosis and billing
codes, logging data into patient information systems, and updating
file systems for tests performed.
- Cleaning and sterilizing equipment and workspace.
- Recognizing equipment malfunctions and readjusting equipment or
writing referrals for repair.
- Instructing patients in pretest preparation, answering
questions, and explaining procedures.
- Performing additional duties as required. Experience Required
for Your Success
- ?Clinical Radiographer background with a minimum of 2 years of
MRI clinical experience required
- Siemens equipment experience required
- Valid ARRT license, registered in MRI
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal needed
- Ability to interact with client personnel and team members in
an autonomous responsible, professional and ethical manner
- Must be flexible, reliable and demonstrate sound judgment and
Keywords: Siemens Healthineers, Chico , Travel MRI Technologist, Other , Chico, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...