Personal Care Attendant (PCA) - Swing Shift
Company: Prestige Care, Inc
Posted on: February 3, 2020
Prestige Assisted Living at Chico was award the 2019
\\"Silver\\" award (a national quality care award) through the
American Health Care Association/National Center for Assisted
Living, one of only 9 communities + care centers in the entire
state of California to achieve this designation!:
Prestige Senior Living - Chico enjoyed a deficiency-free survey in
Want to work for a local and industry leader in the senior living
space? Prestige Assisted Living at Chico is looking for high-impact
health care professionals! Prestige Assisted Living at Chico is a
AHCA/NCAL Bronze award winning community, is 99% occupied, and has
had back-to-back deficiency-free surveys through the state of
California! Want to work for our high-performing and impactful
Prestige Assisted Living at Chico is located just off Cohasset near
Enloe Medical Center. Our community hosts weekly scenic rides,
talented musical guests, a walking program and more. And with
California State University, Chico nearby, we encourage residents
to enroll in classes and lectures, and enjoy a wide range of
activities at the campus.:
The Prestige Assisted Living at Chico wellness program,
Celebrations, is designed to nurture mind, body and spirit, and
give you the choices and freedom to celebrate life. As your partner
in active aging, it is our goal to help you achieve an optimum
level of health and wellness throughout all aspects of your
At Chico we also offer the award-winning Expressions Memory Care
Program, which uses innovative techniques and approaches to turn
daily activities into memorable and meaningful events. Our program
provides people living with dementia and other forms of cognitive
impairment an outlet for creativity through arts, learning, and
spirituality, embracing the philosophy that Life is an Activity
Questions? Contact ChicoED@prestigecare.com:
Build Your Healthcare Career with Prestige Care:
Prestige Care is a family-owned and operated industry leader in the
skilled nursing, assisted living, and rehabilitation space. As a
Prestige Care team member, you are more than just an employee, you
are part of our family. With a company focus on career development
and advancement, there are many opportunities for advancement at
our over 80 communities and care centers in 8 Western states. The
healthcare career opportunities are endless and we look forward to
collaborating with you to achieve your professional goals. Check
out the career path that you can take with Prestige Care
Working Hours Start: Various
Working Hours End: Various
Provides direct resident care, completes assignments as a universal
worker, and assists in maintaining a positive physical and
psychosocial environment for residents.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provides direct resident care while promoting resident dignity,
independence andchoice, regularly observes residents physical and
mental conditions and reports changes to the Health Services
Director, Expressions Coordinator, or Executive Director.
* Assists with or provides care services as directed by the
resident s cooperative service plan.
* Reports and documents all incidents and accidents per policy.
Completes all incident forms.
* Assists residents to and from dining room and activities.
* Performs First Aid and initiates emergency response procedures
* Greets residents, visitors, and staff courteously and answers
phones when assigned.
* Follows and supports community fire safety and infection control
practices and promptly reports any unsafe conditions or equipment
to immediate supervisor.
* Serves meals in the dining room, assisting residents at meal
time, provides residenttray delivery, and assists with dining room
and kitchen clean up and maintenance.
* Assists in lifting, moving and transporting residents using
proper body mechanics or assistive devices as directed by the
resident s cooperative service plan.
* Assists with tours, move-ins, move-outs, and transfers.
* Coordinates personal care services with co-workers assisting with
lifting and responds to assistance pagespromptly.
* Assists with apartment housekeeping services and resident s
* Attends and participates in training, in-services, and staff
* Other duties as assigned
COMPANY WIDE RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Demonstrates Core Values of Respect, Integrity, Commitment and
* Supports a dignified and caring atmosphere with residents,
residents families, visitors and staff.
* Protects privacy and confidentiality of information pertaining to
residents, employees, the facility, and company information and
* Maintains a safe and secure working environment and practices
safe working habits.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
Must hold state required certification, complete state required
delegation and/or training requirements and successfully complete
the ADL competency return demonstration. Must have word processing
skills. Current First Aid and CPR certification. Food Handlers
permit if required by State.
High school diploma or GED with one or more years of personal care
experience with older adults preferred
Keywords: Prestige Care, Inc, Chico , Personal Care Attendant (PCA) - Swing Shift, Other , Chico, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!