Company: Hamilton Company
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Hamilton Company is a worldwide leader in the design and
manufacture of manual, semi-automated and robotic products for
precision fluid measuring. We specialize in the development,
manufacturing and customization of precision measurement devices,
automated liquid handling stations, and sample management systems.
For more than 60 years, Hamilton has been satisfying customer needs
by combining quality materials with skilled workmanship, ensuring
the highest level of performance of every precision fluid measuring
device we manufacture.
We are looking for a Production Manager that will be responsible
for the management of people, equipment, and processes within their
assigned work center(s). Primary responsibility of the manager
includes, but is not limited to, team safety, team morale, product
quality, and on-time delivery/schedule adherence.
* Responsible for the managing and supervision of the manufacturing
* Coordinates the activities of the departments with those of other
departments insuring maximum efficiency.
* Responsible for ensuring that all employee relations activities
within the group are handled in a consistent and fair manner.
* Responsible for the safety and wellbeing of all personnel and
compliance to all federal, state, and local regulations.
* Prepares and adheres to the budget established for the areas of
* Ensures that the quality of the company's products are maintained
and improved upon in accordance with the company's philosophy.
* Responsible for enforcing the company's policies as they effect
* Responsible for the profitability of the company as affecting the
cost of sales.
* Develop an organizational structure to ensure the maximum
efficiency of the unit supervised.
* Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and
be able to interact harmoniously with all department personnel.
* Target and accomplish objectives to improve the COS via MBO's on
an annual basis.
* Insure through your management that open communication continues
to improve between departments.
* Ensure that upper management is kept appraised of all issues
effecting the operation of the department.
* Develop within your group, objectives to be achieved in the
fiscal year and submit to the Director of Manufacturing for review
* Ensure that the objectives set for the fiscal year are continued,
completed, and status reported.
* Prior work experience in a production manager capacity with an
organization of 200+ employees and 3+ salaried direct reports
* Demonstrated analytical / problem solving experience using data
to drive solutions (KPI management)
* Demonstrated situational leadership
* Self-motivated, self-starter
* Strong interpersonal skills with direct, succinct, effective
* Demonstrated success in a low volume, high mix manufacturing
* Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing
Technology, Science or related discipline.
* Partnering with cross-functional management to drive cost and
* Lean/Six Sigma training with experience transforming an
* Diverse portfolio of exciting and innovative design projects
* Tremendous opportunities for professional growth and
* Commitment to sustainable design
* Competitive Compensation
* Excellent Benefit Package (medical, dental, vision insurance,
paid time off, disability insurance, 401k, tuition reimbursement
and much more)
* Solid Stable Company
* Drug free workplace.
Keywords: Hamilton Company, Chico , Production Manager, Professions , Vinton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!