Company: Pacific Coast Building Products, Inc.
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Anderson Lumber, a division of Pacific Supply is a distributor
of building products with over 50 locations throughout the Western
United States and has been serving the needs of the construction
industry and the communities since 1953. We are accepting resumes
for a Material Handler.
Pacific Supply recognizes that employees are their most valuable
resource and an integral part of their success. Their goal is to
attract and retain the highest quality candidates. Pacific Supply
encourages the development of their employees and believes it is
necessary for the growth and success of the company.
Candidates will primarily be responsible for loading roofing
materials onto roofs and drywall into homes. Essential duties and
responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
* Responsible for loading and unloading customer and company
* Loads roofing shingles onto roofs as well as other material
handling in the yard and on jobsites.
* Counts and reconciles incoming and outgoing materials.
* Assists all customers in a courteous and friendly manner.
* Forklift experience required.
* Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds.
* Must be willing and able to load a roof or stock drywall.
* Must have basic reading, writing and mathematical skills.
* Prior experience in the distribution center industry preferred
but not required.
* Must be able to work as a team member.
We offer competitive compensation and a strong benefits package
including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), profit sharing, flexible
spending accounts, vacation and sick pay, life insurance and
We are an equal opportunity employer and promote a drug free
Keywords: Pacific Coast Building Products, Inc., Chico , Material Handler, Professions , Chico, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!