Company: Prestige Care, Inc
Posted on: March 27, 2019
Bring your strong handyman skills to the table and take care of our
amazing residents at the award-winning Prestige Assisted Living at
Chico community! :
Prestige Senior Living - Chico enjoyed a deficiency-free survey in
Want to work for a local and industry leader in the senior living
space? Prestige Assisted Living at Chico is looking for high-impact
health care professionals! Prestige Assisted Living at Chico is a
AHCA/NACL Bronze award winning community, is 99% occupied, and has
had back-to-back deficiency-free surveys through the state of
California! Want to work for our high-performing and impactful
Prestige Assisted Living at Chico is located just off Cohasset near
Enloe Medical Center. Our community hosts weekly scenic rides,
talented musical guests, a walking program and more. And with
California State University, Chico nearby, we encourage residents
to enroll in classes and lectures, and enjoy a wide range of
activities at the campus.
The Prestige Assisted Living at Chico wellness program,
Celebrations, is designed to nurture mind, body and spirit, and
give you the choices and freedom to celebrate life. As your partner
in active aging, it is our goal to help you achieve an optimum
level of health and wellness throughout all aspects of your
At Chico we also offer the award-winning Expressions Memory Care
Program, which uses innovative techniques and approaches to turn
daily activities into memorable and meaningful events. Our program
provides people living with dementia and other forms of cognitive
impairment an outlet for creativity through arts, learning, and
spirituality, embracing the philosophy that Life is an Activity
Questions? Contact ChicoED@prestigecare.com
Build Your Healthcare Career with Prestige Care:
Prestige Care is a family-owned and operated industry leader in the
skilled nursing, assisted living, and rehabilitation space. As a
Prestige Care team member, you are more than just an employee, you
are part of our family. With a company focus on career development
and advancement, there are many opportunities for advancement at
our over 80 communities and care centers in 8 Western states. The
healthcare career opportunities are endless and we look forward to
collaborating with you to achieve your professional goals. Check
out the career path that you can take with Prestige Care
Working Hours Start: Various
Working Hours End: Various
The Maintenance Director is responsible for the maintenance of the
building, apartments, equipment, and grounds.
* Prepares and implements a preventive maintenance schedule for the
building, equipment, and grounds.
* Performs installations and repairs within area of expertise
including, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, and
painting and in accordance to accepted codes.
* Arranges for and manages contracted repairs, maintenance, and
* Conducts and records routine fire evacuations drills and inspects
fire and emergency equipment.
* Inspects the physical plant, furnishings and equipment on a
regular basis identifying needed repairs or improvements and
advises the executive director of recommended solutions timely.
* Monitors building and water temperatures and adjusts to meet
regulations and safety codes.
* Ensures strict adherence to community fire safety and hazardous
chemical procedures, promptly address all unsafe conditions or
* Greets residents, visitors, and staff courteously, respecting
individual dignity, rights and confidentiality standards.
* Performs floor care on an ongoing basis, including carpeting in
resident apartments and common areas of the community.
* Removes trash gathered by housekeepers and caregivers on a daily
* Ensures that outdoor walking areas and parking lot are clean and
in good repair and free of debris.
* Maintains grounds in a professional, well groomed manner by
performing grounds maintenance on a regular basis or working with a
landscape company to maintain grounds in an appropriate manner.
* Assists in lifting and transporting heavy objects, including
receiving shipments and furniture.
* Assists residents in hanging pictures, arranging furniture, or
moving, as necessary.
* Assists and escorts inspectors on tours of the community.
* Ensures that the department operates within the budget,
maintaining records that support supply and labor costs.
* Responsible for keeps a record of all community tools and
equipment and keeping needed maintenance supplies stocked.
* Coordinates maintenance services with other departments and
* Perform other related duties as assigned.
* Vocational or Trade School degree in general maintenance or three
years of experience in carpentry, electrical or painting work.
* Experience with budgets helpful.
* Valid driver license and access to a private vehicle for business
Keywords: Maintenance Director, Maintenance Technician, Maintenance
Supervisor, Maintenance Worker, Service Technician, Service Tech,
Property Maintenance, Apartment Maintenance, Facilities Manager,
Facilities Maintenance, Facilities Technician, Maintenance
Keywords: Prestige Care, Inc, Chico , Maintenance Director, Professions , Chico, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!