Real Estate Agent - New or Experienced - Keller Williams
Company: Keller Williams/CA Realty Training
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Join the Keller Williams Realty Team!
New and experienced agents alike are encouraged to apply to join
the KW family.
Applicants without a real estate license are invited to apply. You
need a license to become a real estate agent before being
considered for the position. If you are unlicensed or in the
process, once your application is received, you will be contacted
by our partnered real estate school* with information on how to
obtain your real estate license.
Job Description: Represent home sellers and home buyers through
real estate transactions. This will entail coordinating with third
party entities, managing transaction paperwork, and negotiating
prices. Additionally, agents will perform strategic prospecting
methods to find new clients who are interested in selling or buying
To help you thrive, we make it a point to provide our team
members-new and seasoned-with the most thorough hands-on sales
training. To supplement your sales training, we provide access to
the industry's most efficient platforms to help you scout leads and
ensure a closed deal.
- Scout leads through strategic networking & advertising
- Interact with clients by attending in-person meetings, phone
calls, digital media, open houses and more
- Represent buyers and sellers in real estate transactions
- Negotiate purchase agreements, manage client issues and
coordinate with third party entities Qualifications
- Active real estate license
- Strong communication skills
- Operate with an optimistic entrepreneurial mindset
- Unwavering drive to help clients find the right property
- Technologically proficient How much does a real estate agent
Real estate agents are considered independent contractors. This
means that you have the potential to earn $100,000+ in one year as
a full time agent. Your income is purely commission based,
therefore, you will not receive an hourly wage or salary.
About Keller Williams: Keller Williams Realty remains the #1 real
estate brokerage in the country. We proudly hold a spot as top
leaders in agent count, units sold and closed sales volume.
Proudly, we are:
- Training Magazine's: #1 training organization across all
- Forbes: #3 on list of happiest Companies to Work for
- US News: #1 Real Estate Company Customer Service
- #1 Top Rated Workplace for Veterans
- REAL Trends 500: Keller Williams had more offices (161)
represented on top real estate brokerages list than any other
- REAL Trends/Wall Street Journal "The Thousand": Keller Williams
had more agent teams ranked by closed transactions and sales volume
than any other franchise
- RIS Media Power Broker Report: Keller Williams ranked #1 Power
Broker by Brand - home to 32 percent of top brokers
- Realtor Magazine: Keller Williams home to industry-leading five
30 Under 30 winners
Whether you are a licensed agent or you are seeking your real
estate license, your application is welcome!
*In partnership with US Realty Training
Job posted by US Realty Training on behalf of Keller Williams
Keywords: Keller Williams/CA Realty Training, Chico , Real Estate Agent - New or Experienced - Keller Williams, Sales , Chico, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!