Associate Field Account Support and Training - Non Sales
Posted on: October 3, 2019
--Accelerate Your CareerDrive global technology--With more than $2
billion in revenues, CDK Global is a leading global provider of
integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions
to the automotive retail and adjacent industries.--Focused on
enabling end-to-end automotive commerce, CDK provides solutions to
dealers in more than 100 countries around the world, serving
approximately 28,000--retail locations and most
automotive--manufacturers.---- CDK Global solutions automate and
integrate critical processes from pre-sale targeted advertising to
the sale, financing, insurance, parts--supply, repair and
maintenance of vehicles, with an increasing focus on utilizing data
analytics and predictive intelligence.------We---re large enough to
make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This
means that we are an organization where every person matters. You
can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our
customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.--From
data scientists to sales and client service experts, we---re hiring
to support your growth and ours ---Green--light your
career.------The Associate--Account Manager is responsible for
successfully coordinating and installing the Automated Vehicle
Registration System (AVRS) products into new and existing clients
in our Northern California area. Additionally responsible for
providing training and ongoing support to increase transaction
volume, driving AVRS revenue through customer process and product
satisfaction, seeking out untapped revenue potential with existing
customers, and conveying AVRS value to our customers'
management.--The territory is the Northern California area,
specifically San Francisco area--Position Responsibilites:--
- The first 90-120 days is spent learning, particularly with DMV
rules, regulations and processing.
- Shadowing a Senior AE for most of the first 6 months and deal
with our registration services eventually advancing into working
wth higher volume clients and dealerships.
- Demonstrate, and apply on a daily basis, a solid knowledge of
coordinating a successful pre-install meeting, scheduling and
conducting installs, independently and in a timely manner with
complete client satisfaction.
- Exhibit ability to clearly and tactfully articulate AVRS value
and opportunity for existing and potential customers. Integrate
work and communications with AVRS Territory Managers to ensure all
opportunities can be seized to enhance AVRS revenue.
- Provide initial user training and retraining as requested by
- Exhibit ability to consistently and, with little assistance,
correctly answer in-depth questions, including support of AVRS
products, our integration products, and general State BMV/DMV/SOS
processing questions in one or several jurisdictions, and make
recommendations where appropriate.
- Demonstrate the ability to interface directly with the State
- Provide on-going customer support by visiting each client on a
regular basis, to be defined by management.
- Consistently demonstrate ability to analyze client volume, seek
out untapped AVRS revenue opportunity, present AVRS value to key
customer stakeholders, and overcome objections to increasing EVR
- Maintain frequent communication with Territory Manager (Sales)
to maximize utilization by paying attention to individual client
needs and/or the reason they contracted AVRS AVRS for
- Initiate, foster and grow relationships with key client
representatives through frequent proactive contact.
- Ensure revenue-generating opportunities are acted upon with
urgency, being resourceful to find and implement best
- Display professional, enthusiastic, and ethical attitude when
dealing with client, associates and management.
- Complete required reports in a timely and accurate manner as
required by the Regional Director of Operations.
- Prepare for, participate in, or lead both internal and
customer-facing meetings and training sessions as required. These
may be with General Managers and/or Dealer Principal, or other
executives of AVRS AVRS customers or State agencies.
- Maintain and grow industry network of key contacts to mine
competitive accounts for handoff to Sales team.
- Maintain a neat, clean and orderly company vehicle having it
serviced at proper intervals
- Successfully complete special projects and other duties as
assigned by the Regional Director of Operations.--Qualifications:
- Ability to develop / gain installation and training expertise
of AVRS 's EVR products, superior knowledge about this position's
assigned jurisdiction BMV operations, and a high level of
dealership process knowledge.
- PC hardware and software proficiency is required, including
Microsoft Office proficiency, Windows operating systems, and light
- Expertise of AVRS 's integration products, including but not
limited to, Dealer Management System extract data-mapping, AVRS
Journal Express accounting Interface
installation/configuration/operation, and the initial
installation/configuration of AVRS 's integration products on the
Dealer Management System screens
- Must possess the ability to apply technical knowledge to
- Must have excellent oral, presentation and written
communication skills, as well as effective listening skills
- Must be able to demonstrate salesmanship and the ability to
influence and overcome objections while increasing client
- Must be outgoing and approachable
- Must be well organized and ensure all AVRS /CDK accounts and
internet-logons are maintained daily
- Must exhibit the ability to work with little supervision, able
to prioritize and manage time
- Must have a clean DMV record, valid driver's license and
ability to sit and drive for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift and move computer equipment, and/or boxes
of license plates (-30 lbs each)
- Must be willing to travel daily in the field with minimum
overnights.----CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work.
--You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things
going on. -- That---s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package
to not only take care of you but your family as well. -- All of our
benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K
matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to
volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a
few.--At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We
value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different
perspectives--they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment
regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or
expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics,
disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran
Keywords: CDK, Chico , Associate Field Account Support and Training - Non Sales, Sales , Chico, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!