Sales Rep (Home Health)
Company: Assured Home Health
Posted on: November 25, 2019
The Account Executive (Home Health Sales Representative) is
responsible for executing the sales strategy to increase company
market share through account development and educating the medical
community on services provided by the company while operating
within set budget.
Assured Home Health a part of LHC Group, is the preferred
post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families
nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute
care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality,
cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health
at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have
partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the
home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group,
because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about
This position covers Butte county.
- Achievement of monthly Personal Production Goals and MC admit
budgets for assigned locations.
- Successfully executes a weekly, monthly, and quarterly strategy
to increase market share through key account development including
prospecting/diversification and call frequency/routing. Plans
activity to maximize territory coverage of both existing and
- Responsible for executing effective sales calls that identify
and meet the needs of the referral community and clearly
communicate the features and benefits of the LHC Group. These
include pre and post call planning, establishing rapport, effective
questioning skills, proposing solutions, handling objections and
- Works closely with the Executive Director/Clinical Director to
drive a vision of growth by focusing every team member on the needs
and expectations of the referral community and patients.
- Responsible for all sales administration duties including, but
not limited to, Playmaker, CRM expense entry compliance, BOA with
associated Policies and Procedures, payroll time sheets, Weekly 3LS
meetings with strategic updates, PTO requests, paperwork (485/F2F)
delivery or pick-up when needed, timely cell phone and e-mail
- Responsible for being a good steward of the company's financial
resources by projecting a return on monies spent and managing to a
Sales and Marketing expense budget.
- Knows the features and benefits of the services provided by LHC
Group. Is able to articulate competitive advantages, specialty
programs, and Medicare guidelines. Educates the medical community
about the services of our organization through effective sales
calls and in-services with the appropriate tools and
- Formal Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor's Degree PreferredExperience Requirements
- Two to three years of prior successful Home Health or Hospice
sales experience preferred.Skill Requirements
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and relationship-building
- Must have strong computer skills to meet Microsoft Outlook and
CRM software requirements.
- Must have the ability to work independently with minimal
supervision and be self motivated.
Our company was founded over 20 years ago on the principle that
---it---s all about helping people,--- and we live by those words
today. It---s our mission to provide exceptional care and
unparalleled service to patients and families who have placed their
trust in us. We grow to fulfill this mission. When you become part
of the LHC Group family, you---re choosing a career path that will
challenge you to grow both personally and professionally.Every day,
all across the country, our LHC Group family is helping people.
There are 10,000 of us, standing shoulder to shoulder, helping the
patients in our care live, fuller, healthier lives. We do this
because helping people is, quite simply, the reason we exist.
It---s our purpose.--
Keywords: Assured Home Health, Chico , Sales Rep (Home Health), Sales , Chico, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!